~24~

Bright, early Monday morning. Harry practically came bouncing into Pretty with a bright smile on his face. He had woken up to a good morning text from Niall and also a cheerful Liam. 

"Well, you seem happy today," Lacey smiled, flipping through delivery papers. She was making sure they were all right because since it was January, they had to get rid of all the Christmas theme products, meaning a huge sale to come. 

"Yeah," Harry grinned. "How are you? How was your New Years?"

"Good," Lacey eyed Harry. "And yours?"

Harry blushed, covering his face. Lacey couldn't help but smiling too. It wasn't hard to guess what could have happened that day. 

"So. . . Wanna talk about it?" 

"Um. . ."Harry paused to take in a deep breathe. "Niall and I. . . we, um. . ."

"It's alright, I already have a good guess," Lacey chuckled while putting the stack of papers in a neat pile before walking to the back room of the store. "There's a basket of stuff somewhere, put them in their right places, please."

Harry spotted the pink basket immediately and grabbed it. He went all around the store, putting the products in their properly places and making sure everything was organized. While he was being productive, a purple-blue bottle caught his eye. 

He set the basket down so he could grab the purple-blue bottle. Turning the bottle around, Harry glanced at the name of the bottle which was in silver letters. Moonlight Love

It was the same bottle he had sprayed Niall with. 

Harry smiled at the memory, putting the perfume bottle back in its place properly. He continued to finish organizing the store before it opened. Lacey came back with a box, opening it with a pair of scissors and telling Harry to clear out a space in the lotion section. 

"Also, stop daydreaming before you knock over something."

-x-

Niall was back in his office, typing away on his computer. He was currently getting all the details for Melissa's audition. Apparently they would have to be in L.A. before the second week of February. Other than that, Niall still needed to get back to a meeting with the company of Adidas since a new celebrity would be working with them. 

A sturdy knock on the door interrupted Niall of his concentration. He wondered if he had anyone to meet with today since he hasn't checked up on his schedule in a while. 

He felt himself relax when he saw Louis walking through the door, closing it with his foot and approaching him with two steaming coffee cups. 

"You seem to be in a need of a drink," Louis said, taking a seat in one of the two chairs sitting in front of Niall's desk. Louis passed Niall a drink, Niall gladly accepting the drink. 

"I'm working on Melissa's audition date," Niall sighed, taking a gulp from his coffee. He caught a glimpse of Louis rolling his eyes. He expected it, anyway. 

"What else?"

"I also need to set up a meeting with Adidas to discuss the details and celebrity we will be working with," Niall put his cup down, getting back to typing on his computer.

"Adidas," Louis hummed. "I think I might want to work with Adidas someday. I'll have to talk to my manager about that."

"I think you would fit in," Niall said, his eyes never leaving the screen in front of him. 

"Enough talk about work," Louis put his elbows on the table. "You never did tell me why you were with Harry on New Years. Where was Melissa? I was surprised to see her not clinging on you."