#5 Pizza Guy

I was working as a pizza delivery boy and my boss wanted me to head out. She gave me the address and I was on my way. I believe it was a party because the person who ordered these ordered 21 boxes. I also thought I would get a big tip. I'm here and the house looks like crap and right now all I wanted was to get the hell out of there. I thought it was the wrong address but no I was where I needed to be. I knocked and waited for someone to come but no one did. Just then I heard something from the other side of the door. IT'S THE PIZZA GUY. I knock, BANG! BANG! BANG! Then I heard bring them to the back. Are you sure sir. There was silence and I was positive that he was still at the door. I really didn't want to but the last time I brought back pizza she yelled at me and I didn't want that. So I went and walk around back I saw the man he looked very frightening I said I yelled,I have your pizzas! Hey come hear I want to show you something nice. I was creeped out enough and ran to my car as quick as I could. I left not turning my head to see if that creepster was following me. Thank god he wasn't. I believe I should have mentioned this but as he said I want to show you something nice I heard someone crying.

I told my boss what happened and quite my job and went to school to be a doctor.

I still remember and I still wonder why and who was crying.

@moonshine896 @Melpasta