#2 Down Into The Deep Web

I was on my computer trying to find some really deep web sites. I was in a chat room where people normally share links to deeper websites and weird pictures and videos common illegal sites. Some guy named vintage triple posted a link without describing what it was, so I click on it and it took me to a black screen were a big video box eventually popped up. With a play button. All I could see in the video was a dark room and out of curiosity I click to play.

I began to hear static in the background, as the lines in static slammed on the video screen there was no seek on this video and I noticed something slowly started to emerge from behind the wall. It was a figure dressed in black with some kind of black mask on as well. I started to suspect that this is a jump scare video and I thought I was right. When the figure leaped out into the screen in less than a second it still got me even know I expected it. But then it got strange the person had their face in front of the screen, slowly moving around as if he can see me. He was observing me then I heard a cracking demonic voice say something it came from the video. It repeated itself and said, "ask me something".

I was really confused and then I started to type something and then he said, "no not the keyboard say something". Then I felt my heart punched the inside of my chest as he said this. I opened my mouth and mumbled the words,"you can hear me". He responded with yes I was uncomfortable now, I thought it was a video. I pressed paused but it did not do anything.

He said,"don't try to leave I want to talk. I tried to move the mouse to the exit button but my mouse was frozen, none of the key were responding on my keyboard. There was long moment of silence before my webcam began flashing as if it were on. Then my face popped up on the screen. There I got a picture of you now, now just hang on while I get your address and then we could meet.

I started to panic smashing every key on my keyboard spazzing the mouse but it did nothing. I had my finger on the power button but it also didn't do anything. The computer wouldn't turn off. The voice was saying crazy things like you're stuck here I will find you don't even bother. I snatched the screwdriver on my desk and unscrew the bottom of my laptop and took out the battery. The computer finally turned off.

I was gasping for air as I just ran a marathon my heart was pounding five time as it should have. I have since left my laptop off after that and used a desktop computer instead of my main computer. I'm sure by now nothing will happen. He definitely didn't have enough time to get down my address.

I am never going down into the deep web again.