P.S. I miss you

5th November 2014

11:30 Am

The sun shone so bright , Parth shielded his eyes with his hand . He ducked his hands inside the dashboard and picked his aviator shades with blue lenses. He snapped a selfie and posted in twitter " EnRoute Pune #familytime ". In no time , fans flooded their love liking and commenting the picture. There were many edits posted tagging Parth and Niti. He smiled, looking at the fans love and affection towards them, but his heart wandered on Niti. " This little girl has become my world, My pursuit of happiness " his eyes hooded, filled with craving as he gazed her pictures.

Niti sat on the couch with her hair tied in bun reading a novel , Her face betrayed no emotions . She missed Parth badly, of course her man whom has become her everything in this 3 months. She padded to her bedroom and found his shirt in the cupboard, she tightly clutched it breathing his scent . Her cheeks flushed and her heart added a extra beat when she remembered Parth's tall handsome looks , his dark eyes , his embrace and kiss. She wondered , he is her soul gathered just for her.

"Knock "

" Knock "

Niti's thoughs were broken as the door buzzed in the living room , she shuffled out of the bedroom to answer it . It was courier man , he was holding a pink box with a dark pink sheer bow and a rose boquet.

" It's special courier Mam "

" ummh , I need your sign mam " he fished a paper out of his pocket.

" thankyou " Niti scribbled her signature , recived the box and flowers . She shut the door behind and placed thm on the coffee table , eager to open it. She had a hard feeling it was from Parth. She retrived the tiny card tied to the flower and read it .

Niti,

You are my sunshine , my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You're on my mind

You're on my heart

Through every up , through every down

we ll be always be around eachother

No matter where life takes us

Nothing can break us apart

Baby , I just wanna be with you ! be with you !

P.S. I miss you

Love <3 -Parth

Niti's heart melted and tears rolled down her cheeks , She tugged the edge of the bow and removed the pile of pink tissue paper . It was a red velvet dress , Niti ran her hands over the soft fabric . It was such a beautiful gift. " This man is such a cutie ! It looks expensive " she thought. Before she become emotional , she called Parth .

""If you let me be your lover , I'd do anything for you !! na na ! na na " Parth's phone rang . Niti's name flashed on his mobile screen and his lips rose in a gorgeous smile.

" Niti " he said in his deep husky voice.

" parth " Niti breathed shallowly as her neck grew hot with a vibrant red hue.

"yes princess ! you miss me already ? "

" baby ! It's a beautiful dress ! Thank you so much " she blushed.