100 Pounds Beauty

Parth's place

10 :00 Am

The sun shone through the window filling the room with orange light . Parth was sleeping in his back , his bare torso warmed by the sunrays. The watsapp message awoke him from his shallow slumber . He blinked his eyes , the sleep that remained in his eyes. He stretched his body , the bright sun making him squint.He glanced at his phone , there were several text from kyy group.

Ayaz : Guys , the shoot has postponed to 3 Pm .

Krissan : Oh , Not again.

Uttu : WTH bro .

Ayaz : we gonna shoot diwali sequence.

Charlie : Guys , chill lets get some sleep.

Niti : Oki guys , we ll catch up by 3.

Parth replied "okie " to the chats and walked to the window , glancing at the sky . The weather was lovely with clear clouds . His stomach gave a lurch when he remembered the kiss . He smiled to himself walking to the washroom . He cleanshaved his beard.

" Parth , Breakfast " came Gaurav's voice from Kitchen.

" right on schedule " Parth muttered to himself . For the past two years in Mumbai , Gaurav and Parth have taken turns in preparing breakfast and dinner.Gaurav was a great cook . They were brothers for life , supporting each other and holding hands through heartbreaks and hardships.

He descended into the living room , where the aroma of channa masala and aloo chapattis lingered in the air . Pictures of friends were hung on the yellow walls . Parth paused at one of his , Gaurav and leena's pic . Both the guys wore matching black shirt and Leena was in white dress like an angel . Parth's mind flickered a thought of saying them about Niti.

Walking into dinning room . Gaurav stood there sporting his gym clothes , The disc of his favourite bollwood songs were playing in the background.

"whatsup , bro ?? you got home late yesterday night ? " Gaurav prodded.

"oh , yes " Parth said placing the rotti on the plate.

His thoughts of the Niti were swirling through his abstract mind with his eyes in a fixed trance on the walls.

"Parth , you look so lost " Gaurav teased gritting his teeth

Parth snapped out of his thoughts , his mind zooming back to reality.

" No yar , was just thinking about today's shoot " he said brushing off his roomie's rampage . He ate the meal quickly , cleaned the dishes and retarted to his room bidding Gaurav a goodbye.

Parth slumped on his bed reading his architecture text books and later he watched his favourite tv series " The game of thrones " .He noticed "New message " blinking on his phone . A voice note from Niti Taylor , he hit the 'play' and Niti's sweet voice boomed out

" Parthie ,sleepy head ..! get up ...! I'm heading to shoot with Charlie ! see you there "

He smiled hearing her voice and killed the replay button hearing more than 15 times .he immediately set to start , changing in to black trousers and a white tshirt.

Parth entered the sets , the shoot held in manik's place . The house was decorated with bright lights and flowers. The windows and stairs were draped with golden nets and the house adored with subtle fragrance of flowers. His eyes searched for his girl .

' Niti ' Parth called . "Has anyone seen her ? " He asked to people gathered there.

" No , may be she is getting ready " A crew member said.