The party

20th August 2014

Afternoon, 3 PM

It's been a month, in Kyy! The TRPS were hitting the top! The production house was on cloud nine.

"Guys! Listen. There's a party tonight from the Production house "Director exclaimed in Joy.

" Hurray ! " the whole gang shouted and had a group hug .

" That's wonderful ! I 'll text you ppl the address , see you by 7 " he uttered and rushed out of the vanity .

"Holy cow , 7 ! Damn , how we gonna get ready " Krissan said with a frown

Ayaz laughed " oh , Girls ! started your drama ".

" hey Ayaz , you crazy , we need time man " Charlie shouted .

" what to wear ? " vibha exclaimed in displeasure .

"umm...! Shopping " Niti uttered

Krissan exclaimed " oh , yeah ! come on girls , we will rock it today "

The boys were keen discussing about the stuffs they gonna drink ! uttu shouted " parth , man , I'm so excited " .

" ahem ! ahem ! " parth grinned .

" okie , lets leave girls " Vibha shouted .

Parth paused , mouth open in a shock staring at Niti " where are you all going ?"

Niti laughed at him and said " shopping Parth ! we will be back in a hour "

Ayaz snorted " no way you girls are getting here in a hour ".

Parth glazed at her and murmured " be safe " . She bid him goodbye and walked away .

20th August 2014

7 Pm, Party

Parth

Party kick-started with joyful and upbeat songs , I was flagrantly ,aggressively happy and I didn't have patience to see Niti . The Party hall , crowded with Kyy crew . All sorts of drinks at bar counter and there was a buffet !

" yahoo ! Look man ! how cool " Ayaz said !

" we are lucky to be working with this production house " I mumbled .

We sat on the bar stool , and sipped the orange juice ! It was half past seven and the girl's haven't reached, I was getting little nervous , and there came the sound of the heels clattering against the wooden floor !

I looked towards the sound , my breath stopped for a second ! Damn , she looks sexy . Niti was wearing a black dress showing her thighs with five inch heels , her hair curled ! she was holding a rose bouquet ! The girl gang looked stunning . Niti , looked at me shyly .

 Niti , looked at me shyly