I Only Have Eyes For You

Niti's place

22nd December 2014

8:00 Am

Niti woke up to the sunlight bathing the room , she found herself cuddled in his arms . His long hands splayed across her waist . She laid there looking at him ,even in the sleep he was twitching and frowning . Brushing her fingers in his brows trailing down to his jaw " Baby " Niti whispered.

His eyes opened fully, various emotions flicking over his face, not saying a word he pulled her next to him snuggling against her body. He lay there holding her close , breathing in her faint scent of strawberry temptation .

" Did I frighten you yesterday ? " He asked with his eyes intense on hers.

" No baby " she ruffled his hair.

" I know I 'm so possessive , horribly jealous " His eyes blinked hard.

" shhh " she pecked his lips and held him closer.

" it's not jealousy , it's not possessiveness ! It's Love , way too much of love ! Like a father you are protecting me, Like a friend you are standing beside me ! lucky me" she whispered her finger tips caressing his cheek.

" I 'm so crazy about you " he whispered touching his forehead with her placing light kisses on her lips.

"I love how you have become possessive " she giggled .

" you don't get jealous ? " he smirked.

" I don't " she smiled.

" lets see miss Taylor "

" Lets see Mister Samthaan "

Parth's smile widened, thoughts began to fill his head. He knew he loved Niti more than he ever imagined he could love anyone or anything. She has become his world, his everything and something against her invaded a beast in him.

His thoughts returned to Niti , He adored her snuggling in his chest like a new born . " Aren't we getting late for shoot ? " he kissed her forehead.

" naaah " she shakes her head 'no' and buried her face in his chest not willing to relive from his embrace.

Parth smiled and cradled her in his arms , he groaned when her lips brushed his bare torso . She knelt on bed and started tickling his stomach and armpit.

He pulled away quickly and gritted " what ? I don't feel ticklish "

" Really ? " Niti tugged him down on the bed , her fingers trickled him into a frenzy of laughter.

" Niti , don't " he grinned and rolled above her pinning her to bed.

" Parth " she laughed , squirming against him squeaking a apology " leave me baby , I 'll never tickle you ".

He loomed over her and tickled her belly . " baby " tears of laughter flowed down her cheeks . he moved lowered and tickled her feet , she curled her legs but he caught her ankle and kissed her toes.

"argghhh ! my nails ..i got to paint them " she sat on the bed with a frown.

" Lets do it " Parth rubbed his hands walking over to the dresser ,he opened the desk drawer and brought some bottle of nail polish.

Niti took out the baby pink nail color and applied on her hands , " Let me do it " Parth stroked the nail polish on her right hand.

" perfect " he mumbled under his breath kissing her knuckles.