Chapter Eleven~ Part 1

WARNING: NOT EDITED

Chapter Eleven

Annie gently ran the comb through my knotted hair. Hot tears still fell carelessly down my cheeks but slower this time. I whipped them quickly away, before around to meet Annie's worried expression.

Sniffling, I thanked her.

"It was the least I could do," she answered, knowing I just wasn't thanking her for combing my hair.

I never imagined in a million years that someone would be so kind to me while I was experiencing an...attack. I actually never had an attack in front of someone before. I usually was curled up in a corner, crying softly into a pillow. Nobody has ever comforted me. Not even my own mother, who knew about my problem. Afterwards, she would always tell me how weak and how much of a freak I was. I nodded, knowing she was speaking the truth.

"Amity, I just think..." Annie trailed off, looking outside, thinking hard.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What was it?

"Finish your sentence, Annie," I said softly.

She turned towards me with a serious expression written all over her face.

"I don't know why you and Colt got into a fight, but you must tell him about this. It can't stay a secret."

Colt.

More tears welled up in my eyes, but I refused to let them escaped.

"I can't face him," I whispered,"Even if I had the courage to tell him, what would he think of me? A freak."

I turned form her and held my knees to my chest. Only my parenst knew about my condition, disregarding Annie. If my own parents thought I was a freak, Colt would too. I was one hundred percent positive. He would probably reject me.

"Amity, Colt is your mate! I swear to the Fates that Colt will not think of you any differently of you! If anything, he will love you more!" She exclaimed.

I was shocked in Annie's outburst. She seemed so...sure of herself. Confident.

"Maybe. I don't want to talk to Colt right now. He's angry."
___________________________________

Colt's POV

I raced through the forest in my wolf form. Pure anger surged through my veins but not at Amity.

At me.

I don't know why I got so mad at her. It wasn't a big deal. All she wanted was to know where I was this morning, but when she demanded it my wolf just snapped at her. Though I still couldn't get what Dakota told me this morning out of my head.

I don't trust Annie Cassanova. She's no good.

As an Alpha, I hated when my pack members were fighting. It wasn't good for the pack in general. We all needed to work together and we couldn't do that of they were fighting. Yes, Annie wasn't the stongest wolf but she was smart and really helped our oack doctor out. 

Amity came flooding back into my mind causing me to stop. I let my anger for Dakota turn on Amity. She didn't do anything wrong. I was the one at fault. I was about to turn back around to beg her for an apology, but I decided she probably didn't want to talk to me. I didn't blame her though. I acted like a jerk.

Shifting back into my human form, I walked over to a tree hiding a bag of clothes. Once I was fully changed, I plopped down onto the soft grass. I held my head in my hands, the feeling of hopelessness settling on my shoulders. I loved Amity. I really did, but why can't I just say those three words. Why is it so hard for me?

I groaned.

I wish my mother was here. She would know exactly what to do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N - YES ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE I SUCK. I THINK I MAY BE GETTING WRITERS BLOCK. BUT THIS IS JUST GOING TO BE PART 1 OF CHAPTER ELEVEN. NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE LOTS OF STUFF WILL GO DOWN. SO GET EXCITED. 

What do you think of Annie?

What do you think of Dakota not thinking Annie is no good?

Are still mad at Colt?

COMMENT BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

- Sarah