The Welcoming of Cashmere & Charlotte

Start from the beginning

"How long?"

"Bout ten months na'." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ten fucking months? You been fucking this bitch for ten fucking months? This shit is hella crazy. Y'all both been laughing in my face this whole damn time and it never occurred to me that y'all would pull some grimy shit like that." I said, laughing out of anger.

"Baybeh chill, it ain't mean sh-"

"Stop calling me your damn baby and you sure as hell better not tell me to chill again! Fuck you and her, y'all deserve each other. Two rat ass muthafuckas. It obviously meant something if y'all been doing that shit for almost a year." I snapped.

"So what we gone do bout da babies?" He asked.

"We co-parenting and I'm moving out your shit. All those times you fucked Blow in that bed and you let me sleep in it? Yeah, you got me fucked up. I'll get my own place and we can talk from there. I ain't gone get you away from your kids, even though that's exactly what the fuck you deserve." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Nah, you keep da' house and I'a move out." He said.

"Honestly, fuck you and that house. I refuse to stay in the same place you and a bitch I thought was my friend fucked." I laughed and this time it was one of those 'you got me soooo fucked up' laughs. This nigga and his jokes are fucking ridiculous.

Before he got a chance to say anything back, the door opened. I thought it was Passion for a second but when I saw who it was my blood immediately started boiling. The smirk on her face, meaning she was unbothered, made me even madder.

"Hey Cali." Blow spoke.

"Bitch you got five seconds to get out of here, or else I'll drag you the fuck out myself." I threatened. I knew I wouldn't be able to do it but I did send a text to Passion, telling her to come back.

"What's the problem? Remember we used to be the best of friends." She taunted, laughing at me.

"Yeah, that was before I realized how much of a dusty ass hoe you are." I answered.

"Awwh, why'd you have to call me out my name? Hey Caine, you over there acting like you don't know nobody..I had fun earlier, by the way." She spoke, causing Caine to shake his head and look at his phone.

See, that's how I know he ain't shit. He's supposed to be escorting this bitch out by now but he's really sitting here looking stupid like he don't know what the fuck is going on.

"Get the fuck out Blossom." I yelled in annoyance.

"Why you so mad at me? Is it cause I'm fucking your man? Or is it cause he's faithfully eating my pussy? Or maybe cause you a fat ass pregnant bitch, while I have a body that niggas would kill for. You jealous of me babygirl? I see why, while I get to continue living the life, you laid up in a hospital bed cause you finna have two babies by a nigga that ain't and never will be shit. Good luck changing those diapers though." She said, smirking and turning to leave.

Passion was standing there waiting for her, and she immediately punched the shit out of her, causing blood to leak from somewhere on her face. After that, it was a wrap. I underestimated Passion the first time they fought, boy was I wrong.

She was rag tagging that bitch. When I say my girl was fucking her shit up, she was fucking her shit up man. I didn't want the fight to stop but somebody must have heard all the commotion and called security cause they busted in and removed Passion from Blow.