"Sydney, how long have you had this?" Lydia's mom asked.

"I don't know."

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" the instructor asked.

"No, um, it's fine." Ms. Martin told the instructor. "Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." Magenta was concerned before she started to feel a bit light headed. She couldn't tell if it was from the anxiety souls or something else. But people left the room, and Magenta immediately picked up her pencil and started to play with it. When she looked up, she saw people coming in and Augustus staring at her in panic.

The class waited a little before Magenta stood outside the door with Scott and Stiles. They watched as people in suits came in, only Magenta did know what color it was. She was only able to faintly tell which wasn't normal. They watched as they started to set equipment up.

Magenta stood next to Kira and Augustus while Stiles explained how they think it's smallpox.

"Not likely." The instructor told the little group. "Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. We only manged to completely eradicate two viruses in history. The other was rinderpest. It killed cows."

"So we should be comfortable by that, right?" Stiles asked.

"Unless it's something worse." The instructor told them. Magenta rested her head against Augustus shoulder, it was taking energy out of her. Augustus knew that the environment would be more effective on Magenta than himself since Magenta was a rarer type of their kind.

"That's nice know." Magenta sarcastically told the instructor.

"Whatever it is, they're taking it pretty seriously. They're a lot of cars and trucks out there. Your dad's with them." Malia told the group. Magenta would've been able to listen to the outside but she felt weak. She was finally able to tell it was the souls. Some of them were calling out for a cure.

"Don't bother. They would have shut off any access to all outside communication by now." the instructor told Stiles while he digged for his phone. "No cell service, no wifi. No one starting a panic. Looks like we're all just going to have to wait here and see what happens."

"Gus, this means no Netflix." Magenta started to tear up. Not because of Netflix because of a soul that told her a sad story. "This is the perfect scene for one of my Netflix movies. Someone can kill us."

"Stay positive, Magenta." The Kitsune told the Magenta.

"I'll try." Magenta replied, sitting down. Her head started to her more, she couldn't handle it. She sadly didn't have a hoodie for the chill she just got. Magenta looked down at her arm to notice the markings. She felt them burning, like they were tempting to kill her.

"Augustus." Magenta let out. He looked down to see black and white but the colors on Magenta's arm.

"Stiles, give me your jacket." Stiles took of his jacket and gave it to Augustus who gave it to Magenta. She quickly slipped it on before they were moved into a line to get blood.

"Do you ever get the feeling that Scott and Stiles aren't telling you everything?" Malia asked Kira and Magenta. Stiles and Augustus left them to go and help Scott with something. Magenta felt nervous but her pain covered it. She promised Stiles she wouldn't tell Malia, yet.

"What do you mean?" Kira asked.

"Like they hide stuff." Malia told Kira.

"I'm sure they hide everything." Magenta told the werecoyote. She rubbed her arms and closed her eyes.