Chapter Sixteen

**MATURE CONTENT** so if you're like ten and dont know what sex is or know about anything sexual, dont read this. ;)

Another thing i do not hate sophia so no hate comments, i just need this to happen.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 "I actually can’t believe you just said that to one of your best friends." Louis stated.

"He has no right to say shit like that to you." I replied. I watch as he bit his lip and looked down at his shoes.

"Want to go out to the lake with me?" He finally asked, meeting my eyes.

"Can I go put on a suit or do you want me to be naked again?" I asked, smirking. He just rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs as I stood there laughing.

        I ran ahead of Lou so I could get to the lake first. I'm going to get him back today for dunking me last time. I ran behind the huge tree that was a couple feet away from the lake and waited for Louis to come close. When he stopped and looked toward the water I walked slowly behind and picked him up. I don’t think I have ever heard Lou squeal, but it was honestly the cutest thing ever. I tried not to drop him laughing as hard as I was. I threw him in, and when he reached the surface he was giving me his sassy look. You know the one where he raises his eyebrows and squints his eyes just a little bit? It was the best sight.

"Really, Harold?"

"Paybacks a bitch. Right, Lou?" I said, smirking at him. I jumped in right next to him, soaking his face again. I smiled as I looked at him in front of me. His eyes were wide and his lips were parted just a little. "You’re beautiful."

"What?"

"Uh. N-Nothing." I said looking at the water.

"You did say something. What was it, Harry?" I didn’t realize he got closer until I looked up. He was so close, I could just lean in a little bit and kiss his lips.

"I said that...” I trailed off, really not wanting to tell him.

"Said that?"

"That you were beautiful." I mumbled. He smiled.

"Thank you. You know what? Follow me." He said before getting out. But once I got out, he didn’t move. "Harry."

"What?" I asked utterly confused. He vastly slid his hand to the back of my neck and pulled my head down so we were eye level.

"Kiss me."

*NIALLS POV*

"Do you want to come in and watch a film with me?" She nodded and pushed her hair behind her ear.  "There’s the DVD rack right there. Go ahead and pick out one you want to watch." I watched as she walked over and slid her hand against all of them. I saw her face light up before she pulled one of the rack.