"Now, I am goign to leave you, adn I want you to thinkg about what you've done." He started toward steh door. I stopped him.

"What about breakfast?"

"You ate breakfast."

"No I didn.t'."

"Yes you did. You ate most of your oatmeal. "

"No..."

"You're just stalling."

"No!" I repeated. "Orion ate it."

"what do you mean 'Orion ate it'?"

"I feed him..."

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't like oatmeal."

"You do to like oatmeal. You eat it all the time."

"No! I'm hungry!" I cried. Lucius sighed agin. 

"Alright. I will have Gumby bring you something.

"No oatmeal?"

"No oatmeal." HE confirmed, and left.

"I laid on my bed, sobbing. 

It wasn't fair. Why couldn't I have an opinion? I didn't mean to throw stuff at Lucius,e ither. I just couldn't control msyelf.

I laid in bed liek that for a long while, those thoughts llooping around in my head. My tears dried, but only because I ran out of them. I asn't sure how long I had actually been like that when I thought it was going to end : I heard the door open.

But when I lifted my head up, I saw that it wans't Lucius. To my surprise, it was Draco. I laid my head back down.

"Elle?" He questioned in an unsure voice coming to my bedside. I rolled over so I wouldn't be facing him. 

"Leave me along. " I sniffed .I felt the bed shift as he sat on teh edge of it.

"Eleanor, I've been thinking, and we've been being stupid.."

"Get out."

"Listen. We both despise Andromeda. If we stay together, then we won't have to deal with her."

"I hate you."

"We're living together. It's stupid to ignore each other like this. We're goign to have to stop."

"Shut up."

"Eleanor. I want to be firends if you would just shut up and listen."

"No! You hate you!" I snapped.

"No, you hate me! Why do you hate me!"

"Why do you hate me?" 

"I don't!" He exclaimed. "Well, I did, because I was jelous. I thought my parents loved you more than they loved me, but now I have realsied that..." he realeid off.

"Realised what?"

"That you need them more than I do." His voice was steady and full of strength, as if he had to push himeslf to say it.

"Will you just go away?" I finally sat up and looked at him.

"Why do you hate me?" He asked again. I stayed quiet for a minute or two, trying to decided whether or not I should talk. 

"You kept me from being with them.' I finally said.

"What are you talking about?"

"YOu held me back. I could have been with them..." I started to cry. His eyes filled with realisation.

"I save your life, Elle!"

"No, you didn't! You ruined it! Do you know what it feels like to want something that you know you willl never get? I will never see them again! You have your mother and father! My father was killed long ago! My Uncle... I'll never see Uncle Severus again! I loved him more than I loved my own father!" I bgan sobbing, but somehow continued. "I watched my best friend die! I can't see him agan, either! I lost Scabior! And I watched it happen1 I-"

"And I watched my best friend die, too." Draco didn't yell, but used a tone that was hard and cold. "I watched vincent die in teh Room of Requirements. he was my best friend. do you think I don't miss him? Do you think I don't wish that i could see him again?"

"He was my fiance! I told him not to sue the curse until he could ocntrol it! He dind't listen to me! If I'd not listened to him and followed him in, he would still be here!" I covered myf ace.

"Or you would both be dead!"

"That's even better!"

"Elle, you tried to kill yourelf with the Killing Curse, and it didnt' work. Obviously, you either don't really want to die, or fate has something else planned for you."

"I...I hate you!" I didn't know what to say, so that seemed to be sufficient. He let out an annoyed sigh.

"I just want to stop fighting. Soon, you'll be my sister and I don't want us to hate each other." He was talking in a caring voice now. I looked down and pulled on my hair. Now I really didn't know what to say.

The hatred I had been feeling towards him was melting away, but I didn't want it to. It felt odd, and it scared me. Why was I suddenly feeling a type of friendhsip towards him instead of hate? Perhaps it was the Bipolar Disorder, but I wasn't sure. What ever it was, It confused me, and I didn't like it.

"Please, Elle." He pulled my hand away from my hair and laid it on my lap. He kept his hand over mine. I stiffened, yet didn't pull atay. "I want you to be my sister, but I want me to be yoru brother." His face was very serious. His grey-blue eyes peered into mine. I swollowed.

"I..."

"Please, can we try to get along. If not for my sake, for Mum and Dad's." 

"Okay..." I finally gave in, the posative feeling over ridding the negavtive. "I'll try..."

"Great..."He looked away..

"Great..." I repeated.

And we both weakily smiled.