"Hello, 3P0."

Clary smiles, and Luke looks back at her, the look in his eyes changing. The concern is evident as he searches her face, and he brings a hand up to touch the side of Clary's face.

"What's wrong, Clary?"

She blinks, startled by his sudden question, but continues smiling nonetheless. "I'm fine, Luke." Moments of her dream flash in her mind, but she pushes them away.

Luke is silent, watching her for a moment longer, obviously not convinced. Clary lifts her hand, grabbing a hold of Luke's.

"I really am fine," she insists. She feels her cheeks flush as she admits softly, "Especially now since you're here."

He smiles warmly, bringing her hands up and kissing them gently. Clary watches him in awe; it's only been a year, but so much about him as changed. He's mature, calm and reserved — he has become the Jedi he has always sought out to be. Clary feels her heart swell with a sense of pride, and she wants nothing more than to hold on to him and never let go. Her feelings overcome her, and she feels the same as she always has whenever she looks at him: sad. But now, there's a sense of earnest, a rush of desire that makes Clary need Luke with her more than anything.

He starts laughing suddenly, lightly under his breath, and Clary stares at him, confused.

"What?"

He doesn't answer her, his laughter only grows. He avoids Clary's accusing gaze, and she gawks at him, unsure of whether or not she should be flustered or confused.

"Luke," Clary says pointedly, feeling her ears redden. Luke finally dares to meet her gaze, blue eyes shining. He brings his hand up to brush his fingers against her cheek, a delicate yet loving gesture that makes Clary's heart rate spike considerably.

"It seems like you missed me more than I missed you," he jokes, and Clary feels a rush of embarrassment cloud over.

"Y...You read my mind with the Force?" she exclaims, cheeks red. Luke starts laughing again, and Clary turns away. She hears R2-D2 beeping hysterically, but she doesn't dare look the droid's way.

Before she can leave in her heavy state of fluster, Luke wraps his arms around her, pulling her close once more as he hugs her from behind. He rests his chin on her shoulder, tilting his head, allowing his lips to brush against her cheek softly.

"I felt your emotions," he says. Clary grows more embarrassed under his touch, and she wants nothing more than to distract herself from this moment altogether, but Luke holds onto her tightly, as if sensing her desire to run away. "Clary, it's okay," he reassures. He still sounds as if he's teasing her, but that soon turns into sincerity as he adds, "I feel the same way."

Clary finally manages to turn, facing the boy standing in front of her. She brings her hand up, lightly hitting the side of his face; not hard enough to hurt him, but enough to make him flinch.

"Stop making fun of me, pretty boy," she says. Luke's grin doesn't fade, and he opens his mouth to say something, but he's cut off as C-3P0 returns to the scene, turning around.

"Princess Leia!" he exclaims, getting both Clary and Luke's attention. The two glance in the direction of the princess, and the look of relief is evident on her face.

"Luke," she says.

He smiles, stepping away from Clary for a few minutes to greet her. She hugs him tightly, and something about the way Leia smiles is reminiscent to Clary, although she can't quite pinpoint why.

"We've been trying to track Jabba the Hutt's recent location since you've been gone," Leia informs him after they pull away. "We thought he would have tried to move somewhere, but he's remained on Tatooine."

Luke nods, glancing back at Clary. The concern is evident in his blue eyes, but Clary doesn't meet his gaze. Although it's been a year, the empty ache she feels in her chest every time Han's situation is mentioned doesn't seem to go away. She can't help but feel the guilt; it's overpowering, and it makes her chest hurt more and more. She should be with him. It should always be her over Han, always.

"Clary," Luke says, voice soft, and he's beside her once again. She looks at him and the determination is evident in his glittering blue gaze. "We're going to get him back. I promise."

Clary nods, unsure of what to say. Luke looks back at Leia.

"I have a plan." His eyes flicker towards the droids in front of them, and he steps towards R2. The droid beeps with familiarity at the sight of him, and he smiles, crouching down in front of it. He retrieves a small memory code from his pocket, and looking back at R2-D2, he inputs it into the droid. "Play this for Jabba once you and 3P0 get to Tatooine."

"I beg your pardon?" C-3P0 says suddenly at the mention of his name. "We're going to Jabba the Hutt first?"

Luke doesn't answer him, he merely looks back at Clary and Leia.

"Is Lando still here?" Leia nods, ushering to his post, and Luke follows after her. Clary watches as they disappears down the corridor, and R2 lets out a string of beeps pointed at C-3P0, gaining her attention. She glances at the droids, watching them quietly.

"Oh dear," 3P0 says. R2 beeps at him and he snaps, "No I trust Master Luke, R2. I just hope his plan will work."

Clary glances away, her heart growing heavy. It seems C-3P0 has voiced out the concerns she had kept hidden deep down. From everything that's happened, Han getting frozen in carbonate to the dream Clary had, she can't help but worry.

She can only hope that they aren't too late.