The pain doesn't seem to stop. Clary feels herself growing weaker and weaker by the second, and the pressure on her throat doesn't go away. She can't breathe, she can't move, she can't speak. Her vision grows blurry as she chokes on the words she can't form, the figure still standing before her, their eyes dark yet smiling.

And, finally, everything goes black.

Clary sits up, gasping for breath, her hands making their way to her throat. She inhales sharply, coughing, as she touches it lightly. She looks around, and through the windows of the Rebel base, the faint light of morning shines in, lighting the room.

Glancing around the room, Clary sighs loudly, falling back on the bed. She stares up at the ceiling, unable to concentrate. It's been nearly a year since Luke has returned to the Dagobah system to complete his Jedi training. Once he returns, however, the rescue party for Han will commence once and for all.

As if on cue, there's movement at the door, and it opens instantly to reveal the two droids R2-D2 and C-3P0. Clary jumps to her feet almost instantly, and the bronze droid turns in her direction, with R2 making excited beeps at the sight of her.

"Miss Clary! We didn't wake you, I hope?"

She ignores his question. "Is Luke back?"

"Y-Yes, him and R2 returned this morning —" Clary doesn't allow him to finish as she races past him. She hears R2-D2 beeping loudly behind her as he attempts to follow after her as she races down the hall.

"Miss Clary, R2! Wait for me," C-3P0 exclaims, slowly attempting to catch up with the younger Solo and the droid.

Clary ignores his protests; the only thing on her mind is seeing Luke again. She needs to see him again. She needs to make sure that he's okay, that everything is okay. That her dream was only just that — a dream, and nothing more.

Once she turns the corner, she spots him almost instantly. He's leaning against the wall, eyes closed. He looks different, almost as if he's no longer the young, naïve boy Clary had met in the Cantina of Tatooine, but instead, he looks mature and lost in thought, almost reminiscent of Ben.

Clary opens her mouth, and his name has barely left her lips before he turns around, eyes opening almost instantly. He meets her gaze, and Clary feels a rush of emotions, hitting her harshly. She inhales sharply, looking into his all-familiar blue eyes, and she feels a rush of relief now, seeing that they aren't dark and glowering like in her dream, but they're warm and bright, beautiful and intoxicating as always.

"Clary —" Luke starts, but he's cut off almost instantly as she runs towards him, hugging him as tightly as possible. He laughs at the sudden impact, and Clary smiles into the embrace, holding him close. He wraps his arms around her, hugging her back just as tightly. "I missed you, too," he murmurs. He then pulls away, looking into Clary's eyes as he adds, "I missed you more than anything."

It's only the two of them, like it always is, like it always feels like. Clary feels herself growing lost in Luke's eyes. He leans closer, but is stopped almost instantly as the talkative, bronze droid finally makes his way around the corner.

"Oh, Master Luke! It's so good to see you again."

Luke sighs, glancing back at the droid.