First Challenge

Chapter Thirty

Harry's POV

It's the first challenge and i am quite nervous. Cedric is out there finishing than i am next. I don't know how to calm down. After ten minutes it is my turn to walk out. They start cheering. I see Lucille and her friends watching. The dragon starts attacking and i try to fight it off to get the egg.

Lucille's POV

I sit there watching Harry and i hope he makes it. I suddenly feel a wave of some type of power rush through me and i don't know where it came from. I look around but nobody did nothing. They're to focused on the challeng. I look at Harry than at the Dragon. The dragon starts to back up and Harry grabs the egg they cheer but go quiet when the dragon stares at me. I look around than look back at the dragon who reaches out his head for me to pet it. I slowly move towards it without realizing it. "At last i meet the heir of Ravenclaw. Don't be afraid i won't bite."

Everyone just stares "Why can i understand you? Wait! Why am even able to talk to you and understand you period?" I ask while petting him.

"Climb on and i will show you." The dragon replies. They stare as i climb on.

Blasie says "Are you mad? No get off."

"He won't hurt me. I know it. He told me." I reply.

"He told you... How?" Blasie asks.

"How the bloody hell am i suppose to know? He will tell me. Now come on let's go." And with that i am gone.

Everyone just stays there in aw.