Struggles: Pt. 2

Chapter Five

We finally came home from the hospital, my wife Narcissa is wonderful. I have two daughters that i enjoy. Yes i'm just as surprised as everyone else is the way i act around the twins verses around everyone else. I try to treat them the way i treated Draco but when they first opened their eyes and looked at me, i couldn't help but smile well smirk. I am nervous though because of what i did in the past and they look at me like i am a monster, hell i even think i am a monster for what i did in the past.

It's night fall and Narcissa fell asleep, one of the twins started crying so i got up and went in there to calm her down. I picked up Lucille and she stopped crying, she's definitely going to be a daddy's girl. Lucinda was sound asleep. As i hold Lucille i wonder what she'll be like when she becomes older. I start humming and she falls asleep, i lay her fown when i heard Narcissa scream in terror.

I run out to the room wand in hand when i realized she was having a bad dream. I put my wand away and shake her softly "Babe... BABE! Wake up." She finally does and i just hold her in my arms to let her cry it out. I don't ask her what's wrong i just wait untill she tells me. I sit there and think about what i am going to do next. For once in my life i really don't know.