Four Months Later!

Chapter Twenty-Five

-March-

Lucille's POV

So far my sister hasn't tried to kill me. Blasie and i have been together for three months.

-April-

Blasie's POV

It has been so lovely with Lu, she actually makes me happy. I haven't meet a Pure Blood as nice as her, well except the Weasley's, but they're a different story.

-May-

No One's POV

It has been almost a whole school year, and Harry, Hermionie, Ron and Lucille have been on quite an adventure this year. From Wolfs, to killer mice. From life saving to life changing.

-June-

Lucille's POV

So it is the end of school, and i was so relieved when Dumbledore gave us no exams. And today is the last day i am at Hogwarts.

"Hi mistress, Dobby is here to help. May Doby be of assistance?" Dobby asks me. Even though i don't really like House Elves he's so nice and sweet and helpfull i say "Yeah sure. You can if you want."

He jumps up and down like a little child. "Dobby Like Ms. Lu. Miss Lu always nice to Dobby."

"How could i be mean to you. You're to nice." I reply making him smile.

He helps me pack and once we get done i get to his level and hug him "This is for being so helpful to me today. Hope to see you soon." I reply.

"Miss gives Dobby Hugs. Dobby likes hugs. Dobby is a happy Elf." He replies and leaves.

I head down stairs to the Great Hall for one last meal and goodbye.

I sit down and Harry says "He y Lu. Could you ever come and visit during the summer? It'd be nice. Plus i'f get a kick out of my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins terror to have both a witch and Wizard in the house."

"I don't know Harry. It's one thing hang out with you at school and all but i don't know what my father might say?" I reply sadly.

"Well just write me the answer and i will let you know ok?" He replies still keeping hope.

"Ok." So after Dumbledore gives a speech and we eat. We leave for the train to go home.