Blasie's Here!

Chapter Nineteen

Lucille's POV

The next day around ten in the morning there was a knock at the door and i say "Oh father he's here! He's here! Yay!" I get from the couch nearly tripping and open the door. Blasie stands there and i wrap my arms around him and say "Blasie!!! You're here. I thought you weren't coming."

"Why wouldn't i come?! Espesually when i have a chance with a beautiful witch by my side." I blush and we walk in.

"Mom. Dad. This is Blasie Zambini... Blasie these are my parents." I reply with a smile.

"Well we've already met before dear." Mom says.

"I know. But this introduction is different. He's my boyfriend." I reply a bit nervous but happy.

My father stands straighter and says "Well Crissy, she has a good point."

"Daddy can i show him my room before lunch?" I reply.

He hesitates at first but than nodds and i squeal. I shrink his belongings and drag him upstairs by the hand, figruativly speaking.

Lucius's POV

I stood there shocked at first by her reaction. I never seen her so happy that if happiness could kill, she probably be long gone. I say "Wow! I never seen her so like wow. What if he tries to take it to the next level?" Concern laceing my voice.

"Come on Lucius. The way he looks at her with so much love like she's the only one for him. I know that if sje says she isn't ready yet, which i know she isn't, but he would be willing to wait. Just give him a chance." She says reasuring.

"But what if he breaks her heart? Than what? I don't want my baby girl to mend a broken heart because of him." I reply concerned.

"Well, i know he would never do such a thing. But why don't you have a talk with him and once you have a talk with him and i have a talk with her... We switch and you talk to her and i talk to him. So like a ten minutes a piece." She replies and i agree.

"Nina. Come here." I call the house elf.

A pop later "Nina is here sir. What master needs from Nina?"

"Could you go get Mr. Zambini from my daughter's room." I reply.

"Nina will fetch him for master. Nina be back." A few minutes later she comes back with him.

"Nina fetched mister for master sir. Anything else master needs from Nina?" She replies.

"Not right now Nina. Thanks." She nodds and leaves.

"So... You're with my daughter. What is your intensions for her? Why are you with her? What do you see in her? What are your feelings for her? Keep in mind who i am and answer the questions." I reply with seriousness in my voice.

"To see and keep her happy. I see beauty and kindness and love, hope, possitiveness, she is everything i could ask for. I tried understanding it but when i am with your daughter it's like it is just her and i and nothing else matters. All she has to do is look at me with those big blue grey eyes i have come to adore and she makes me weak to the knees and makes my heart nearly burst out of my chest with happiness amd live and all these other emotions and feelings i have towards her that i can't explain but only show. And my feelings for her will never change, only becomes stronger. I know this sounds silly but i am madly in love with her. As long as she is in my sights i am complete. She is my mussing puzzle piece. And i could never hirt her in any type of way." He replies with so much passion and feeling that i take his word for it.

"Well you better prove it. But if you hurt her any type of way or make her feel uncomfortable in any type of way and i hear about it, i won't be the only one you'll have to deal with. Also Professor Snape will be with me as well." He gulps and i smirk feeling satisfied with the response i get from him after i told him that and he leaves.

Narcissa's POV

So i talked to Lucille and all and she basicly head over heels for him. I walk out to see Blasie feeling ralived that he's out of Lucius's office. I smirk as i figured he got his point across. I walk in the room and say "So Lucius... I think you got your point across with whatever you said to him." I say smiling.

"Well Severus already talked to him some for me. He intemidated him as well to get his point across. Which i am glad she has Severus watching her while she is at school and che can keep him in check for me while i can't." He replies.

I nodd and we sit there for a while. When i talked to Lucille i never seen her light up just at the mention of his name. He apperently passed the brother test, parent test and i don't know just yet about the Snape test.

Blasie's POV

After i talked to both her parents i walk to her room and after i shut the door behind me she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist and starts kissing me. At first she caught me off gaurd then i finally wrap my arms arouns her and hold her while kissing her back. I lay her on the bed and she rolls on top of me and sits on my lap. She says "So... How was the interrigation with my parents go?"

"It was a bit intense. But i think i did a good job at convincing them. Just know i would never hurt you in any type of way." I notice that the way she is sitting on me and her soft sqirums here and there when she gets happy is getting me hard. She leans back down kissing me and i push back on top of her softly grinding.

I say "It's best we stop now and i go handle this." I look down and she nodds. I walk to her bathroom and put a silencing spell on the door until i am done. Ugh, i can't believe a person like her could drive me insane, but in a good way.