At Hogwarts!

Chapter Nine

Lucille's (Lu) POV

I get on the train after i gave my father a big hug, which he kindly returned and said "Be careful." He turns to Draco "You watch out for both of the Draco."

"Yes father." He replies and escorts Lucinda and myself on the train.

I heard murmurs as the three of us walked to a seat. Everyone was shocked mainly at Lucinda (Lucy) and i because we're identical. After a few hours we get to Hogwarts. Lucy and i are very excited, she is confident that both of us will be in Slytherin, but i want to be in either Gryffendor or Ravenclaw. It is Draco's third year and he has already been seated. After a few names i hear "Lucinda Malfoy." Professor Magonigal called and she heads up.

The hat starts talking "Well... A Malfoy ay? Well aside from that your confidance and certain qualities we'll place you in.... Slytherin!" He shouts and everyone cheers since there will ne a new Malfoy addition to the table and Snape claps.

She than say "Lucille Nessa Malfoy... Please come forth." Everyone just stares and i sit on the stool.

The hat says "Well i know you're another Malfoy. But dispite some qualities and bloodline that suggests you should be in Slytherin, but.... I will say... Ravendor." Everyone doesn't know what to do.

I say "Professor... What is a Ravendor? I must say i don't understand."

She says "It's very rare for this to happen so for now just sit at either table till we sort this out." I look at Snape nevorusly and he has a pokerface but i see a look of confusion in his eyes.

After dinner i head staright to Dumbledore's office as requested. He sits there and says "Ah, Ms. Malfoy please sit." Snape gets in here as well as Magonagal.

I say "Professor... What happened earlier. Why couldn't the sorting hat choose between Ravenclaw and Gryffendor?"

"Well i never thought it was true, i had my suspisions but... You're the heir of Gryfendor and you behold Raveclaws power. Her powers were passed to you because you're her heir and they made an enchantment for when the the heir of either Ravenclaw or Gryffendore or both will depend on what house, if not both, to know where you will be placed. You will be in a dorm to yourself as procedure and if you want then a fellow Ravenclaw or Gryfendore may assit you. Preferably girls only, even though we know you won't do such things." Professor Dumbledore replies. After all the talking and reasoning, Snape takes me to my dorm and before he leaves i hug him and say "Good night Professor." He knodds and walks off.

Lucinda's POV

I can't believe it... That little witch. Father and mother will give her special treatment... Wait no they won't. I don't know, they might see her as a disgraceful little freak. As she thought to herself. Draco comes down to see his little sister pacing, he says "You alright Lucy?"

"No... She just has to steal the lime light. That ungrateful, attention seeking witch.... Why? You and Lu are father's favorite. Me i am mother's favorite." I reply with venom.

"Did you see Lu's face. She was even more shocked. I thought she was about to faint... Listen i can see why people can hardly stand you. You are such a fucking drama seeking queen. It's either your way or no way... Well wake up sis... Not everything revolves around you. At least she isn't stubborn and filled with more hatred than my father and i, and that's saying alot since you know father." He replies defensivly. "Now shut the bloody hell up. Get your bloody shit together before you lose the ones closest to you. Lu will liturally not trust you if you try and plan an attack. Plus she hangs around father and Snape that they taught her quite a few tricks. She mastered Legillemacy and managed to produce a patronis and that's saying alot about a eleven year old first year at Hogwarts." He finishes and i let out a tear because he is right. I just go to the dorm and think about what he has said.

I can't believe it though. She gets to chose either Ravenclaw or Gryffendor.

Draco's POV

I am laying down on my bed after i gave my sis Lucy a bloody wake up call. I know i hurt her a bit but she needed to hear it. As i lay there i notice a pale blue light, it's a patronis, it's Lu's. Her patronis is a strange one, it's a white stallion with egale wings so big it could really give my father's patronis a for his money. Her patronis says "Draco. Draco brother... Meet me by the great hall doors. But be discrete. Be there in thirty minutes. So at midnight. See you soon." And it disappears. So i get some clothes on and head out. I have about ten more minutes to get there.