Plan: Pt. 1

Chapter Eleven

Lucinda's POV

It has been two weeks since the sorting hat and father and mother got on to me from what Lu wrote to them. I am in the library planning. I will be sticking a very strong love potion in a present, Draco will hand it to her, even though he doesn't know the plan, and she will fall extreamly head over hills for Lupin. This will for surly get her expelled and i will be back at father and mother's good side. Hopefully. After two hours here in the library i go somewhere more remote more quite. I brew the potion and once i get done i place it in a box, wrap the box and made to where when she opens the box the gas will get in her system when she breaths.

I see Draco and request he goves it to her. "Hey Draco. I got Lu a present to say i am sorry. I would give it to her in person but she isn't exactly talking to me." I reply hoping to sound convincing.

He nodds and hands her the box. She opens it and five minutes later she spots the picture of Lupin and heads to his office.

Lucille's POV

So Draco handed me a box from Lucy saying she was sorry and all, i dought it. After i open it i head to Professor Lupins office to see him sitting down at his desk. I sneak in there quietly, turn him around sit on his lap and start kissing him. He pushes me off and says "Ms. Malfoy. What are you doing."

"Well i just showing you how much i am in love with you." I say obvious of a love potion in my voice and a strong one at that.

"Well we need to get you to Snape so he can handle this." He replies seriously.

"Why do you want to do that. I love you and i want every last bit of you." I reply flirtasious still kissing, well trying to. He still pushed me away.

He than drags me to Snape's office amd explains. I say "Come on baby don't be like that."

He hold me by my waist so Snape can give me a counter acting potion. I say "Wow Professor. I had no idea you know i liked it rough. I also didn't know you were in this kind of stuff." I say

Snape says "Hold her still, this potion is stronger than usual."

Snape gives me the potion while Lupin holds my mouth open. After a few minutes i pass out and they take me to the hospital wing. They explain what happened to Madam Promfrey and then they head to Porfessor Dumbledore.