I Love You!

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Lucille's POV

So Blasie and i are down stairs talking and laughing while listening to muggle music. A song called "You & Me" by LifeHouse was coming on. As it starts he stands up and grabs me hand. He places one hand on my waist and grabs my hand with the other. We start dancing slowly, i lay my head on his chest and close my eyes and smile. Little did we know that my father and mother were watching us. He says softyl as it's still playing "I love you Lu. I can't express it in words. Hell, i am surprised my actions show it. But everytime i look at you, i fall more amd more each time. Espesually those big blue grey eyes that i have come to love. I never was able to express my feelings to anyone except you. I would do anything to keep you safe. I promise."

I reply "I-I love you too. But i think it was already obvious by my actions. And i know you would do almost anything to keep me safe. I love you." As the song comes to the end, the flames from the fire still blazing.

He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back but this kiss was different, it was passionate and love filled. He kisses me as if he will lose me, but he won't. We stay like that for a minute until my father clears his throat and we jump.

"Oh father you scared me. How long were you there?" I reply with a light blush.

"To see you and Blasie snog each other and profess the love between you. But Lu are you sure? Love is such a strong word." He asks.

"Yes. And so is hate. Hate is a strong word as well but people use it. Except i actually mean it. I actually love him." I reply with a grin.

So after that we dance a few more times and head to bed. We have one more week until school starts.