Chapter 1

I was sat in my usual seat, right at the back of the class waiting for Mr. Irwin to arrive. I loved that he was my English teacher and that I got into his class. To be honest only the so called 'popular' girls got into this specific English teachers class because they got high marks. This was a teacher that taught the 'clever' girls, not the dum ones. They only wanted to be in his class cause he was hot.

I heard the door slam open making me look up immediately to see him standing in the door way. I looked around to see that the class was still fairly empty. He's early. I thought to myself and smirked but my mouth soon dropped as I saw Brittney leaning against his desk, boobs practically falling out of her shirt. She was smiling, bit flushed on the cheeks - showing that she was a tiny bit embarrassed by something he said. My gaze moved towards him as I looked to see what he was doing. From where I was, it looked as though he was trying to explain something to her - but the way he explained just showed how much passion he had for his teaching.

"Stop staring you freak!" I heard a high pitched voice say, snapping me out of my daydream. I looked up to see that Brittney was now standing in front of my desk blocking my view. I shifted uncomfortably under her stare and looked down at my poetry book , pushing a piece of my fringe behind my ear. She slammed her hand on my desk making me flinch from the sudden BANG.
My jaw clenched a bit as she started laughing loudly. "Just leave me alone," I whispered under my breath as I was not in the mood for her shit today. She stopped laughing and leaned down, her face nearing mine as she did. From what I could see in corner of my eye, she looked pretty amused by what I had said. I swear she had superhearing.
"What?" She mocked, gasping as if I had just said something rude. I rolled my eyes at her and decided to just shut up and thankfully the bell had rung, first lesson starting.

****

I had pretty much zoned out as the lesson had started, thinking about how Mr. Irwin would react if I ever confessed my feelings to him. I thought back to what mum had told me about boys- and men. How they were just there to hurt you and never there to protect you - like in a fairytales. She told me that no man was ever a night in shinning armour, so I must just watch out.
Would he really ever hurt me? He didn't seem like the type to hurt a girl. But mothers know best!

"Ahem."I heard a cough from beside me. I looked up hesitantly, my golden eyes meeting with a pair of Hazel-green ones. I quickly looked down at my desk trying to hide the blush that was creeping onto my face.
"Kenzy?" I heard him question me but I didn't answer making him carry on. "Don't you have something to do?" He asked sounding quite concerned because I'm never a person that gets asked that. I inhaled a sharp breath and whispered an "I don't know" wanting to slap myself there and then cause of my stupid statement. He straightened his back, standing tall, instantly making me feel as though I was under his control. A small smile crept onto his face as he noticed the expression on my face.
"Well then, I'll be seeing you after school for detention." He said and walked off towards his desk, me not being able to not stare at his perfect ass. As he sat down the bell rang dismissing us all. I took my time packing up as I knew that if I didn't Britney would make sure to bump into me and she would have a bitch fit just to make a fool out of me. I rolled my eyes at the thought, swinging my bag onto my back and walking out of the empty class. "See you after school." Mr. Irwin piped, looking directly at me. I just ran out of the class not knowing what else to do.

I quickly ran down the nearly empty corridors, but was quickly stopped when I felt a presence at my side. They threw their entire body onto me, giving me the biggest and tightest embrace ever.

"Oh my gosh child, I missed you so much!" She squeals in my ear. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.

"It's only been .... An hour since I last saw you," I stated as we let go of each other.
She smiled the biggest smile ever and just laughed. I smiled back at her as it was so hard not to.