제 27 회 - 지못미

제 27 회 - 지못미

I Like That - SISTAR playing..

---

Kim Dongyoung's POV..

Aish, Donghyun hyung, why are you doing this to me? Sigh.. But, how can I tell Jiho? I don't even know how to approach her. Why'd you pass me a tough task?
I arranged the ruffles on my suit, before grabbing my wallet and the corsage I picked out for Jiho, I gathered my confidence, before stepping out of my room.

I fixed my hair a little, then held the doorknob of the door, leading to Jiho's quarters.

“Jiho-ah?”

I poked my head through the door, to check if she was here. “Oh, Doyoung-ah. Mian, I came to your room earlier, but you weren't ready yet. So, I came back here.” She showed me a thoughtful smile, and I smiled back at her. I walked inside, and towards her. “It's alright, here.” I pinned the corsage to the left side of her chest, and she smiled. “Wah~ It's beautiful, Doyoung-ah. Gomawo.” She placed a kiss on my cheek, and just stared at the corsage.

“Come on, it's almost six. Let's go?” I motioned her to hook her arm in mine, making her face bright again. “Of course!” She complied to what I asked her, and we both left the room, walking downstairs, we saw my family, seated on the couch. Looking at us proudly, Eomma stood up and walked over to us. “Oh, Doyoung-ah! I'm so proud of you!” She embraced, then embraced Jiho next. “I'm grateful to you, Jiho. We are all lucky to have you.” Eomma thanked Jiho, making Jiho bow in gratitude. “Arasseo, Eomma let them go now. Doyoung-ah, the car is waiting.” Taeyeon noona held Eomma back, I nodded in response then taking Jiho out with me.

“Your family loves me~” She did an eye smile, making me roll my eyes at her. “Of course they do. I'm taking you to our palace now, my queen.” I told her, helping her get in the car. “I'm so excited, and I don't even know why!” She giggled, squealing out of cuteness. “You'll love it, I'm sure of that.” I told her, kissing her forehead. She breathed in, leaning her head on my shoulder.

Why is that? It feels like, I missed something very important..

---

La Musiqué Restaurant.—

When we reached the restaurant, I was the first get out. So, I could open the door if Jiho, this'll be turning out just right. I pray nothing will ruin our night..

“Gomawo,” She thanked me, I held her hand. And we both made our way inside, the guards opened the door for us, as soon as we got in the aroma of perfume surprised us, with the band playing classical music. It's heaven on earth,