Trixie Sting

Surprise surprise! I bet you weren't expecting that would you now?! Wait, you did? Oh too bad.
Treat for you! I published 4 chapters in a row. I'm such a good person.

I burst out in laughter as I saw Pronto run out of Lillia's room. The door slams into his back and made him fall flat on his face infront of us. Kord shakes his head.
"Really Pronto? Everyone knows to never walk into a girl's room without knocking and asking permission. If you do, well, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." Eli smirked, helping pronto up.
"Geez Pronto, you probably scared the poor girl half to death." I added, looking him up and down, trying to swallow the laugh that came up my throat. Gosh, the look on his face! Priceless! Hah! It's even better than when Eli did the trick Shot! I can't hold it back, burst out laughing as he tries, but fails, to regain his pride. Tears stream down my eyes and I have to hold my stomach because it hurt so much. Kord and Eli were also laughing, but maybe not as much. The only person, or should I say, molenoide who was cowering was pronto.
"Hah ha, uh... I was... Uh meant to do that," he clears his throat, "Pronto the magnificent, how do you say, uh did what he was supposed to do, and uhh..."
I was still laughing.
Everyone was staring at me.
Even Lillia, who was now ready and standing at the doorway.
I guess they weren't used to hear me laughing. I was always the sarcastic, feisty girl who always laughed it off with a smirk.
Must have something to do with having another girl on the team. I started missing gossiping with girls and maybe even brushing each other's hair... But never, EVER, the nail polish. Actually, forget the brushing hair bit. That's only a maybe.
Remembering the situation at hand, pushing down the rest of the giggles with cough, I gave them my best glare.
"What? Is laughing not allowed?"
Everyone dropped their gazes.

Aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Get ready for some serious ranting)
Oh my friggin Gosh.
I just finished "Soldier", the third book of the Talon Sagas by Julie Kagwa...
My mind isn't working.
I cannot comprehend my inner fangirl.
My brain stopped.
Read the series.
Your mind will be blown.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why Garret?! Why?!?! You broke my feels, my saneness, fangirling, my life!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie Kagawa, I hate and love you at the same time! I want to slit someone's throat and squeeze someone super hard until their blood stops flowing at the same time!!
*wails, has a silent tantrum on the floor wiggling like a crazed fish.*
Vugfjyghjghjyjfhyfhjggdguigdsgrfjhhilhuifdtrfhjkjjhrtsrgfhbjhfthgjhfhgddghdshshhsshbbjkbfejkfbjksdbfkjdlkhkjbfloouihubhdtdrssssaaffhjvhjbjkghjcghnkjbjhv!!!!!!! *gurgles incoherently*
Why why why whyWhy why why whyWhy why why whyWhy why why why!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
My sanity....
My weak fragile sanity...
I would die if it wasn't for miraculous ladybug season 2&3.
*all out of rage and lying silently on the bed, defeated and writing this.*
Sigh.
Lillia: O.O...
Author: *pulls out knife*
Lillia: backs away without saying a word...