She blushed and I pulled her in for a quick peck, because we were the only two in the studio.

Sean walked in to the studio, he was the choreographer for DNAC before they broke up. He decided to ride with mani because he saw so much potential in her, seems like everyone does but her.

We started going over the choreography. It was really sexy & included a lot of floor work. One part even required Normani and I to hump the ground.

Once we were done learning the floor section we stood up and started learning the rest. I looked at Normani through the mirror as she did it and saw that she was holding back.

I stopped dancing "Hey Sean can we have a minute?" He agreed and left, shutting the door behind him.

I walked over to Normani grabbing her face with both of my hands once again "baby why are you holding back?" She didn't respond, instead she just looked at the ground.

I pulled her head back up "Listen Normani if you don't fuck this choreo up like we all know you can you're not getting this" I said patting my vagina.

She widened her eyes and chuckled "You wouldn't!".

"Or this" I said and flicked my tongue in that air at her.

She gasped.

"Try me!... Seriously mani I know what you have inside, bring it out for me please" she nodded and I called for Sean to enter again.

We continued rehearsal but this time as she danced I was in complete awe, Sean was too. She danced and flipped her hair like Beyoncé, while grinding and moving her hips like Ciara.

It was hard for me to keep up. During the dance I even stopped once just to stand and look at her, she was captivating.

We went over it a few times be for calling an end to rehearsals.

"Ared guys see y'all tomorrow" Sean called out before exiting.

Normani ran over and jumped in my arms, wrapping her legs around me.

"Look who's gonna fuck shit up on Good Morning America" I said grinning. "

Lauren.." she spoke removing one arm from around my neck a running it through my hair "You make me better".

"I'm here to be what ever you need baby" I said and crashed my lips in to hers.

Her legs unwrapped my waist so that she could stand on her own, not disconnecting our lips. Her hands traveled to my neck pulling me in to her more and mine to her waist.

We made out for a few minutes before she pulled back and smiled at me "You make me so happy" she said and I returned the grin.

"True but I'm the happiest girl in the world with you so I win" I responded.

She sucked her teeth "You can never just take the compliment can you?".

I laughed "Whaaat? I'm telling the truth".

Normani's POV:

We rehearsed for the next two days & perfected the choreography. Now there was only two days until the day of the performance and to say I was nervous would be an understatement.

Lauren has been doing a good job trying to help me shake the nerves, giving me encouraging words and kissing me with her sweet lips whenever I needed a pick me up.

I couldn't even imagine doing this without her she was my rock, my sanity. I was falling in love with her and I could tell the feelings were mutual by the way she looks at me as if I am some goddess or queen. By the way she treats me.

We sat on my couch. Lauren was always at my place or I was at hers, we might as well move in with eachother to save rent money. As she laid across my legs, I ran my fingers through her hair.