chapter 8

Liam

"Liam can you take the trash out?!" I hear Mom yell.

"Sure, but can you take my place?" I ask back.

"Yeah, where do I take the coffee once it's done?"

"Table 3," I replied to her question as I walk to the full trashcans.

"Okay, thank you!" She calls out while I head to the back door with the trashcans. Each street has their own main trash bin where everyone on said street puts their trash so it's faster to pick up. As I'm walking back I see we are closing up.

"We're done for the day?" I ask Kyle as I step into the kitchen.

"Yeah, dinner is almost ready too. You can go upstairs and change, the others are already changing."

I nod in agreement and head upstairs to my room. I just change into a plain white t-shirt and some basketball shorts. Coming downstairs, I see everyone is already down and setting our dining table. Just as I was sitting down at my spot at the table we heard knocking coming from our backdoor.

"Who could that be?" Dad asks more to himself. He gets up and opens the door, there stood a man around his late 30's and a teenage boy. I have never seen these guys before, and here in Longdale, everyone knows everyone.

"How may we help you?" Dad asks with his business voice he usually uses with customers.

"Hello, we just moved here yesterday and wanted to greet our neighbors. We apologize if we interrupted your dinner." The man answers.

"Oh my, you didn't interrupt, we are just about to start. Why don't you join us?" Mom butts in, "Dear, let them in."

"Well, you heard my wife," Dad said chuckling, "please come in, and join us we have enough food. My name is Frank Anderson and as I said, this is my wife, Sarah."

They come in but they stay near the door. "Nice to meet you, but we couldn't intrude on such sort notice." The man replied.

"Nonsense, please we will like it if you join us." Mom said.

"Well, if you insist. Um, I'm Joseph Morrison, but please call me Joe, and this is Tommy and Madison." He introduced... but wait I'm guessing Tommy is the teenage boy, but where is this 'Madison' chick?

"Please to meet you, I'm Tommy." The guy said, "Psst Madi, come out and say hi," he whispers. And then I see this head pop out behind him.

Huh, is this the girl that piqued Mark's and Jason's interests?   

"Hello, I'm Madison... or Madi," she says in a small voice.

"So your name is Madison?" Jason rhetorically asks. She looks towards him and her eyes widen. Then slowly her face turns bright red. At first, her looks were pretty average and plain, but right now in her embarrassed state, she looks absolutely adorable.

Great, now she has me blushing!

I turn my head  to the left to see Mark's red face facing me. Not only can she get me to blush, but to get the guy who showed no interest in the barely clothed girls we've seen to blush too. Wow, just who is this girl?!

Just great, this girl is amazing, she got me interested too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Shoutout to cassy00 for being an awesome reader :D

Whose point of view (POV) do you guys want to read next?

-Madi's

-Mark's

-Jason's

or one of the other guys

-Kyle's

-Vincent's

-Liam's (again)

Please tell me in the comments.

Continue to read, vote, and/or comment \(^o^)/