Interrupted - Uruki

Ruki closed his eyes as he let the water trickle down his body, the hot steam filling the bathroom and fogging up the glass. He breathed out, loving the warmth on his skin. Softly, he hummed to himself, his mind somewhere distant as he let the melody fill up his brain. He was entirely in another place, completely unaware of his surroundings and totally oblivious to the small creak of the bathroom door opening. 

          All of a sudden, the curtains were harshly pulled back and a loud scream erupted from Ruki.

          "Stop screaming, it's me," he heard a voice say, seeing a figure from the corner of his eye standing right outside the shower, holding the curtain open.

          "Uruha!" he gritted through his teeth. "I could have died," he explained, rolling his eyes at his roommate. Silence filled the room as neither one of them spoke, the only sound being the water running. Ruki blinked at him. "What do you want?"

          "We're out of chicken nuggets," he said plainly, looking at Ruki almost with a bored expression.

          He made a confused face at him. "So?"

          "I want some chicken nuggets."

          "That's not my problem, Uruha," he said.

          "Can we buy some?"

          Ruki rolled his eyes at him, groaning before saying anything else. "Get out of here, Uruha!" he hit him across the chest. "I'm in the middle of my shower, I don't know if you've noticed."

          Uruha stayed standing where he was, one hand grabbing the shower curtain as the other hand rubbed where he's just been hit. "Where's your wallet?"

          "I don't know," he sighed. "You're not taking my money, Uruha," he warned.

          "Is it on the kitchen counter?" he smirked, shoving a hand into his back pocket.

          Ruki thought for a second, realizing that is the place he left his wallet. "No," he lied. Of course he didn't want his roommate taking his money to buy himself chicken nuggets. Couldn't he just eat what they already had?

          "It's on the kitchen counter isn't it," he smiled.

          "No, Uruha. It's not," he said once more. "Now get out of here."

         A long pause was held between them, Uruha still wearing his smug grin. "I'm going to buy some chicken nuggets," he told him before closing the shower door and stepping out of the bathroom before Ruki could even have a chance to fight back.

          "Uruha!" he yelled from the shower. "If you take my money, I'm going to kill you!" he screamed, tightening his fits at his sides and hoping Uruha heard him and hoping he had the decency to not steal from him.

          The front door slammed shut, leaving Ruki groaning under the shower as he rested his head on the wall.

***

           Walking out of his bedroom after his shower, he entered the living room to see Uruha slouching on the couch. His feet rested on top of the coffee table and in his hands was a plate of chicken nuggets. Uruha looked over at Ruki, his mouth full and muffling his words as he pointed at his plate.

          "I got some chicken nuggets," he said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out Ruki's wallet, tossing it over to him. Upon opening it, Ruki found all his money completely gone. Rolling his eyes, he walked back to his room.

          "You're the worst roommate ever," he groaned before shutting his door.

Authors note: sorry this was super short and badly written and kind of rushed, but idk i like the idea of Uruha being a really bad roommate and his friends getting pissed off at him for whatever he does XD