"Thanks" I mumbled and quickly left before the anxiety took control. People snickered as I left the room but honestly what's it to them. 

"Oh Danny boy" some one sang at me making me stop mid step and turn to see that horrible person. Jones. He was that cool guy everyone always talks about. Seeming to be the only bully but there are plenty others. I guess everyone else gave up with me because nothing ever gets to me unless it's my dad. 

"Go away Jonas brother" I spit and continue walking. He pulled my arm shoving me against the brick wall. 

"Wow you seem upset today" he falsely awed at me as I fake smiled. Oh I was a master at that. "Want me to fix your booboos?" He asked turning his head slightly. 

"Get off me asshole" I wrapped my leg around his legs and shoved him back making him fall to the ground where I continued to punch his face in. I wasn't in the mood to deal with him. I paused for a moment to awe at him "want me to fix your booboos?" I mocked. 

Someone pulled me off of him causing me to punch them but realized it was the counselor. We all just stared at him. Everyone waiting to see what happens to me while I almost cry.

"Come with me" he ordered and speed walked through the crowed with me right behind him. He was a man on a mission, a mission to destroy me. 

We get in his room and he makes me sit while he shuts the windows and door. Privacy reasons. The whole school did just see that. 

"Dan I'm tired of having to wait. I want to know why you're like this. If it gets physical I have a right to ask" He said professionally. I wasn't sure that was true but I decided to answer anyway not the full truth. 

"I'm having some problems at home and the last thing I need is someone testing me at school" I mumbled. He sighed rubbing his face with his hands before looking back up at me. He knew I would be difficult.

"What kind of problems?" He asked so kindly I wished to tell him but I didn't. He saw the conflict in my eyes. "There are many problems students have come out and told me about. Abuse is most of it. Families health. New baby?" He listed with his fingers. "But what about you?" 

I kept quiet staring at my hands. If I told him my father would go to jail and I would be left with a pissed mother who does understand then he would come after me.. Hell no was I saying anything. 

"Daniel. You can tell me" he spoke very softly. 

My breathing got rough as I kept his eye contact trying to calm down but failing. My hands started to tremble too which made this whole situation worse.

He suddenly became pale as if I shouted everything maybe even showed him how it went but I didn't move. He must have guessed or he had an idea. Honestly I feel like I wanted to tell him. I wanted to talk to someone about it. 

"He doesn't... force you into... activities?" He asked like he was hoping he was wrong. 

"NO!" I shouted and ran out of the room straight home not bothering with the rest of the day. If I get in trouble I don't care it's the same as every time it's not like I can't block it out.

When I opened my front door my father was there. He hasn't gone to work yet? He smirked and came over to shut the door, me remaining still. 

"Come back for more big boy?" He gripped my hips pulling my body to his and then it began. "Why aren't you at school babe?" His breath, filled with the scent of alcohol and cigarettes, warmed my neck in a revolting way. 

"Principle sent me home. Some kid hit me" I lied. I hit him and sent myself home. He began kissing all the bad places on my skin. 

"Then this is going to hurt" He pushed me off and pulled me to the couch. I wanted to scream and slap him but I couldn't. I honestly lost all energy.