For some reason I felt very flustered at her words. That caring question coming out of a monsters mouth shocked me, but I could see in her entire face the real worry and sincerety in her question.

"Sana?" Tzuyu said.

"I'm fine." I said, looking at her straight in to eye.

She smiled and I swear, she was beautiful. Her smiles lit up every darkness in my heart. I guess this is what some people call love, but I've literally known her for a day... There is love at first sight though, right?

"Sorry, that I both hugged and kissed you in my sleep..." Tzuyu said.

I decided that I couldn't let her take all of the guilt, I hugged her first.

"It's fine, I hugged you first." I said, bluntly.

Then what I thought would never happen, happened. She blushed. Just the slightest tint to her cheek, but it was enough to have me on Cloud 9.

"TZUYU, DID YOU JUST BLUSH!" Dahyun screamed.

"I... uh-

"WHAT IS ALL THIS FREAKING COMMOTION!" I looked in the direction of the shout and found Mina and Chaeyoung angrily walking out of the room they were sleeping in.

"AND WHY DID YOU PUT ME ON THE SAME BED AS A MUSHROOM!" Mina shouted.

I was a bit starlted, Mina was shouting. Not a sight you see very often...

"I AM NOT A MUSHROOM, OH MY GOSH!!!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"UH, YES YOU ARE, I'M GOING TO CALL YOU SHROOM NOW!!!" Mina shouted.

"WHAT! WHY! YOU ARE SO MEAN!" Chaeyoung shouted.

I could only chuckle at the two's quarrle. I then saw no expression on Tzuyu's face, it worried me...

TZUYU POV:

I am worried for Mina's future. Chaeyoung really hates it when she is called short... Sana was laughing away away do so we're most of the others, minus Dahyun and me.

"WHAT YOU ARE A SHROOM~" Mina shouted.

Then Chaeyoung snapped. One may wonder why Chae doesn't like being called short. When we were kids, Chaeyoung got bullied a lot for being short, on top of that she was a vampire. I don't know why people bullied her. One of the Nicknames they used the most to bully her was, Mushroom. Everyone called her that, to the point that some people called her Mushroom without even knowing her real name.

Chaeyoung sometimes even beat for being short. And since she mostly bullied when she was 11, she didn't have her vampire powers yet, so she didn't heal, she couldn't even fight back... I remeber there was one day when I saw Chaeyoung with a stick protruding from her arm, she begged me to take it out... She begged me to save her... Another time, she had so many blisters on her body, turns out someone had used poisonous mushrooms to cause all of them... Lastly, she once came home with all of her nails pulled off....

"SHUT UP, MINA!" Chaeyoung screamed in pure anger.

"WHAT I SIMPLY CALLED YOU SHROOM!!!" Mina shouted.

"SHUT UP, YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT NAME IS TO ME, IT IS A CURSE, IT IS A REMEMBRANCE OF MY PAST, MY DARK, HORRIBLE, WRETCHED PAST!!!" Chaeyoung shrieked.

Mina was in utter shock. I cursed under my breath... I should have done something, becuase I can't stop Chaeyoung now... What happens next, Mina has to receive it all...

"You...." Chaeyoung growled out.

"Chaeyoung, I-I'm s-sorry." Mina said.

"You should've stopped when I said shut up." Chae hissed, she was in vampire mode now.

"Chaeyoung, I said I'm sorry..," Mina was now trembling and I could do nothing...

"Tzuyu, what is going to happen?" Sana whispered to me.

I simply held Sana in my arms, in fear that Chaeyoung's anger would stretch outside of Mina.

"Don't do anything." I whispered back.

Sana snuggled into my embrace and I watched as Chaeyoung's usually well kept anger exploded.

"MINATOZAKI MINA, I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU." Chae scremed.

Chae's eyes then we told a deep violet and her fangs came out. Mina stood there, shocked, but there was so excited thing else in her eyes.

Chae immediately grabbed Mina's throat, causing Mina to gasp in the need for air. Next thing I knew, Mina was backed up against the wall, and the wall cracked a little showing how strong Chaeyoung was right now.

"You know nothing." Chae hissed.

To my own shock, Mina held Chaeyoung's hands and pressed the hands even more on her neck.

"K-Kill M-Me." She said.

Chaeyoung's hands immediatly dropped at those two words. I sighed in relief. Sana hugged me back and held me tight. For some reason, even after what juts had happened, I blushed at Sana's cute, yet meaningful action.

"It's okay." I whispered.

"Mina... I-I am so sorry, I-

"Oh shut up, Shroom, I'm fine, but I'm still calling you Shroom, it fits you perfectly." Mina said.

Chaeyoung clearly clenched her jaw at the "Shroom" nickname.

"A prefect name for a perfect girl!" Mina said.

Chae's face reddened at the "perfect girl" part, and I could hold in a small chuckle.

"TZU! DO NOT LAUGH AT ME!" Chae shouted, holding her cheeks.

I could not hold in my laugh. To think after such an intense and grueling event, Mina still had the gut to call her Shroom and perfect.

"So I'm calling you Shroom now~" Mina practically sang.

Chaeyoung sighed and lightly reddened, probably remembering the "perfect girl" thing. HOnestly, this is the nicest way Chae has ever been called Mushroom.

"Fine. You can call me whatever..." Chaeyoung said, clearly not in the happiest mood.

"So, My Mushroom Savior works right?" Mina said.

This time I burst, along with everyeon minus Chae. I guess Mina remembers Chae saving her life.

"WHAT?!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"I'll take that as a yes~" Mina said.

It was kind of funny, how we all met yesterday, but we are all becoming like glue. I guess going through a natural disaster together helps...

"GUYS! I AM OFFICIALLY CALLING CHAEYOUNG, MY MUSHROOM SAVIOR!" Mina shouted.

We all smiled, even Chae, but I was worried when I saw Chae glaring at Mina's neck. Then I remembered, their blood. It smells so alluring. If we get too close then... We might just kill them...

"Hey, giys, since we know you guys are vampires then, what now?" Sana suddenly said.

"Now?" I said.

"OH! I know the answer to that question!" Yeri shouted.

"Yeri, calm down." Seulgi said.

I'll be honest, I forgot that Seulgi, Yeri and Joy were even here...

"Now that you guys know, you protect them." Joy simply said, smiling.

I smiled as well and soon we were all grinning from ear to ear. I guess my new human friends and I will get along just fine.

Wait. Her. Blood. Smells. So....

----------------------------------------------
Okay, I am seriously sorry for not updating last week, so I tried making this chapter a bit longer than the previous two. On top of that, I apologize from not telling you that there would be no update last week, but nonetheless I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Today's Q: Your bias groups are?

My A: TWICE AND BANGTAN~