::Chapter 2: The day she left::

Bắt đầu từ đầu

" woman". Came the cold voice of said demon lord.

I stopped mid run, afraid to turn around, scared to look into those cold amber orbs that were once bloody red tainted with nothing but lust and desire.

" Oi sesshomaru"!!!!!!! Inuyasha shouted finally having something to say in all this. " what the hell are you doing here ya bastard.

" Inuyasha you will  reframe from talking to this sesshomaru, you filthy half breed, my business here is not with you" sesshomaru said in his cold emotionless voice.

" Nani, then who is your business with". Inuyasha said sounding confused

" the miko". Sesshomaru replied.

" what the hell do you want with kikyo". Inuyasha yelled.

" be not a fool little brother, I would never associate myself with the undead woman, it is beneath me".  Sesshomaru said sounding disgusted.

" then who the hell are you talking about ,kikyo is the only miko around he- wait". Inuyasha stopped mid sentence and looked at kagome and back to sesshomaru. "are you talking about kagome, you bastard what the hell do you want with kagome". Inuyasha yelled.

"why so upset little brother, you are with the dead one are you not". Sesshomaru said coldly.

"kagome is mine". Inuyasha said through clenched teeth.

" you dare lay your claims on a woman, when you are laying with another, I knew you were worthless but you are dishonorable as well, you filthy half breed I despise that fact that my father's blood run through your vains". Sesshomaru spat out.

" you slept with her Inuyasha". I asked a little above a whisper.

"kagome". Inuyasha said feeling guilty.

I shook my head.

"I don't want to her your excuse, your an adult you can do what you want right, you know, out of all the pretty fucked up shit you did to me I'd say this is the worst you've done to me, I'm tired of chasing after you like some dumb love struck puppy so I'm done have kikyo, if you rather have some dead bitch who can't even have children then be my guest, I'm going home let that bitch look for your jewel shards". I said turning to walk away.

Miroku and sango were shocked, they never heard kagome curse like that, she must be really angry.

" mother". Rin and shippo shouted running to me. " Pease don't leave mama we'll miss you so much". Rin pleaded. "yea I know inuyasha is and big fat meanie but don't let him run you away mama". Shippo pleaded as rin nodded agreeing with him.

"I'm not leaving for ever I'll be back very soon, I just need to blow off some steem ok". I said. The kids nodded and hugged and kissed me goodbye then ran off to play, Rin was so worried about kagome leaving she didn't even notice her precious sesshomaru-sama standing their.

No POV

kagome turned around after saying bye to sango and miroku and started walking toward the well.

" come on kagome you can't be serious". Inuyasha said.

Kagome turned around with the most serious  and deadliest face he's ever seen on her, it was so scary and intense that he coward behind kikyo in fear of the younger miko in front of him. Kagome turned around and started towards the well once again. Once kagome made it to the well she was surprised and afraid of who was standing their.

" lo-lord sesshomaru is their anything that you needed". Kagome said truly frightened of the demon lord in front of her.

"woman you will tell this sesshomaru why your scent is all over his person". Sesshomaru said coldly.

Kagome eyes went wide "so he doesn't remember what he did to me". Kagome thought.

"woman answer this sesshomaru". Sesshomaru said growing frustrated. Sesshomaru had been smelling the miko's scent on him all day but he haven't got a clue why, so he sought her out trying to figure out why and how the human wench had gotten so close to his person for her scent to be all over him like that.

" umm I'd rather not say". Kagome replied frightened of what the demon lord would do to her now that she was alone with him, if only she could just get to the well then everything would be alright.

"ningen, you will to this sesshomaru why your human stench is all over his person". Sesshomaru demanded.

As sesshomaru was speaking, kagome was moving further towards the well, sesshomaru oblivious as to what she was doing, kagome got closer to the well and when sesshomaru finally comprehended what she was doing she had already jumped in the well and he sent his mokomoko after her but it had come up empty and slightly burnt from her blasting it with her miko powers, sesshomaru lowly growled at the miko and turned to walk off. All of a,sudden sesshomaru heard that annoying voice he hadn't heard in a very long time.

"mate gone". Sesshomaru's beast growled.

"that human wench isn't my mate". Sesshomaru growled back.

" you are me, as I am you ,I deem her worthy of being mate therefore she is mate, and you made her leave and she might be carrying pup but we won't know now". sesshomaru's beast growled again.

"what do you mean she might be carrying our pup". Sesshomaru growled. " did you rut with that human wench.

Sesshomaru didn't recieve an answer, he growled and continued on his everlasting road trips with the annoying imp and the loyal two headed dragon following behind him.

" I'll just ask the human wench when she returns from her era". Sesshomaru thought.

But what he didn't know was that kagome wasn't coming back, even if she wanted to she couldn't the well prevented it and she would soon figure this out along with some other shocking news that will change her life for the better or the worst.

TBC....................................

OMG what will kagome do when she finds out she can't come back through the well, poor shippo and rin will be crushed... Find out next time on

"the daughter he never knew"................

Amariyah out *anime peace sign and wink*