No Such Thing As Love ?

OMG !!!! LITTLE BOY KETCHUM HAS A BIRTHDAY !!!!!

good afternoon ma'am. I hope you enjoy your flight", one of the stewardesses greeted Serena as she entered the flight.

"good afternoon to you as well", Serena replied with a sincere smile.

"do you need me to guide you to your seat. You seem pretty lost", the stewardess in her ink blue, and maroon uniform joked.

"yeah that would be great", Serena said, slightly sweatdropping. She slowly made her way towards the aisle, searching for her seat. The stewardess, who's name tag read Emily, scanned Serena's ticket.

"excuse me ma'am", she called out, causing Serena to turn around.

"well it seems like you're in first class", she replied holding up the ticket.

As soon as those two words hit Serena's eardrums, a wide smile spread across her face.

'first class eh. Quite fancy', she thought to herself and smiled.

She made her way over to the Emily, where again she began to speak.

"your seat is a left row window seat, near the back of the flight", she continued with her usual smile on her face. "upstairs to first class" .

"thank you", Serena said and made her way up the posh teak, spiral stairs in the plane.

As soon as she made her way up the spiral, she immediately noticed the refreshment counter, and how all the bottles of different colors were beautifully arranged.

A turn to the right and she noticed the seating aisle. Just the look of the cream colored seats was so comfy and warm. She walked through the aisle between the seats arranged in three columns of two. She immediately noticed her friends who were all sitting next to each other, side by side.

"hey", she announced as she playfully flicked may in the head.

"ow", may squealed as she rubbed her head in the spot where Serena had just flicked.

"hey Serena. Come on and sit down. This chair is more comforting than my bed. You'll never want to get up", dawn, who was sitting next to may said, as she leaned back into the comfort of her chair.

"oh I don't mind if I do. I really need a rest. My legs are killing me", she said and turned towards the left column of seats. She felt a sudden shock, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw the person she had to sit next to. Yep, you guessed it. Ash.. Just as she wanted to sit back, relax and enjoy the rest if the flight, she realized that she had to sit next to the coldest guy on the planet.

He was just laying there. His chair almost completely reclined. With a black eye mask and earphones on.

Gulping in nervousness, she decided to ask the boy to move over so she could sit and talk with her friends besides her. She herself didn't know why she was so nervous. Well I obviously would be if the first impression I get from a person is a death stare. But in this case, it wasn't a death stare. It was something even more disturbing. A lifeless one.