We're Here For You

OKAY READERS HERES THE SECOND CHAPTER........ THERES BEEN A SLIGHT MISTAKE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE BOOK........ WELL THE THING IS THAT...... WELL ITS ACTUALLY THE KANTO TOUR ASSOCIATION.... IN THIS STORY ALL THE MAIN CHARACTERS LIVE IN KANTO AND THEY ARE A GETTING A TOUR OF THE WHOLE OF THE KALOS REGION..... IM SORRY FOR ALL THE CONFUSION I MAY HAVE CAUSED. THIS IS NOTE WILL ONLY MAKE SENSE TO THE FIRST FEW READERS OF THIS BOOK AS I HAVE CHANGED IT AFTER THIS CHAPTER.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"ash ! I'm home!", Delia called out to her son as she entered her home, groceries in her hands.

"I'm right here", ash replied from in front of the TV in his usual monotone voice. He hadn't spoken a word in any other tone since then. This was now his default reaction of speech. No joy, no sadness, no anger, no excitement, no disgust, no........... Nothing. Nothing else could be understood from his speech but the obvious message he is trying to convey. You couldn't tell whether he was happy, sad, or even interested or not in the whole conversation. He was dead inside. He had no care for anything at all anymore other than himself and his Pokemon. One could even say that Ash Ketchum is now depressed! And that's a big deal considering how he was before. Always cheerful. Always optimistic. Popular among all the guys at school, but even more so with the girls. Though he always used to flirt with all the girls, that was just fun and games and he never meant to hurt anyone. But that didn't work out at all as all the girls would fall if they would simply catch a glimpse of his hazel eyes and his charming, once signature, smile. Just imagine how hurt they would be If they realized that the guy was flirting with them. The guy of their DREAMS that was flirting with them, Didn't really mean anything serious at all. But that's just how ash is. He never meant to hurt anyone. He was always just fun and games, with a carefree attitude.

But now...... Now he's just.............. Plain....

No signs of emotions whatsoever. He's always locked up in his room and refuses to speak with anyone who tries to approach him while he's in there. The only sounds you could hear coming from his room is the sound of a ticking clock and of shifting weights.

The only person he converses and listens to is his mom. And his parts of the conversation usually end with one or two words.... Three on a good day !

He would never go against her word because deep down even though he doesn't admit it. He loves her. And he knows she loves him. Well...... He doesn't really know whether or not the second statement is fully true.....

But at night. You could always hear extremely faint sobbing coming from the boy's room. Few incomprehensible words can be heard being muttered by the boy to his Pokemon.

No one, but his Pokemon know what's going on in the boy's head. Nothing at all. That is what his mother is hoping to find out using the girls. Hopefully they would be able to break into his mind and find out what he thinks. I mean, i boy his age, with all the hormones raging around, he's bound to open up to five cute girls a little at least. Right? Maybe they would be the ones who hold the key to his locked up emotions. But why them of all people ? What makes Delia think that a group of five random girls will help his son come out of his shell ? Why does she feel something special about Serena ?

"oh. I never noticed you there sweetie", Delia replied a little shocked to see that her son was right there all along.

"yeah", ash replied, not seeming interested at all in the conversation. Or maybe he was! One could never tell.

"well I'm planning on making lasagna for dinner k sweetie so it'll take a while. Is that okay with you?", Delia asked as kindly as possible. She acts out like she's happy and carefree all the time around her son, but on the inside she knows that she's depressed. Her own son wouldn't even smile. Or frown. Or show any sort of emotion ! How else could she possibly feel !? She puts on that fake smile and jolly character hoping that it would somehow help her son feel more comfortable around her...