Alli: (looks at us) Oooh...My brother's quite the gentleman today, isn't he?

Me: (chuckles) Shut up Alli..

Christian: Wow...You look good tonight Keith...(smiles)

Me: Are you blind Christian? She's beautiful tonight...

Keith: Thanks Cody...(kisses my cheek)

Me: (blushes) I'm just stating the truth...

The ride to the celebration was oKay...We had random conversations, and played a random game...Knowing Alli, she always knew how to kill boredom...well here we are...The first one to come out was Alli and Christian...Next was us...As expected, there were cameras flashing and paparazzis asking like "CODY IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" and "HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWOBEEN DATING?"...Well if she really is my girlfriend I have no problem asnwering those questions...The problem is she's not...We went insideand Woah...It's really a party inside...I mean the music is really really loud...

There were different people inside...woah...Dwayne Johnson, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and a whole lot of different stars...We took a seat next to the table where Justin and Selena are...

Justin: Yo..(high fives)

Me: Hey (smiles)

Justin: Good job on the album....

Me: Thanks...

Then everyone turn their attention to the stage...My manager, Matt Graham was speaking...

Matt: Well...we are here today to celebrate for my man CODY SIMPSON!! (everyone cheering)...Okay..Well before we start with the party...I have prepared someone to sing here...Please welcome...CHRISTINA PERRI !!

The lights began to dim and the music began to play... Christina began to sing A Thousand Years from Twilight Breaking Dawn...Everyone came out front to dance..I could see Christian and Alli dancing right over there....Woah here goes nothing..

Me: (stands up) Wanna dance? (offers hand)

Keith: (takes hand) Sure..

I lead her to a space right near Alli and Christian...I could see Alli smiling over me...I faced Keith with a smile on my face then wrapped my arms around her waist...She wrapped her arms around my neck and lean on my shoulders...I could feel her breathing on my neck...I buried my face on her long brown hair...I wish we could do this forever...

We genlty rocked slowly following the beat of the music...I could feel her heart beat...thump..thump...thump...I could feel the heat rising up to my cheeks..Good thing it's dark out here...

Keith: Cody..

Me: Hmm?

Keith: (whispers) Your soft...

Me: (chuckles) I'm huggable right?

Keith: (chuckles) Uh-huh..

When the song ended everyone cheered for Christina as she went down the stage...

Matt: Okay then...Let's start the party !!..

The dance becomes a fast one...I would rather make my move now...I quickly grab Keith's hand and lead her out of the party..

Keith: Where are we going?

Me: Imma take you somewhere special...(smiles)

Keith: Where is it?

Me: It's a surprise...(winks)

I led her to the garden full of roses...Wow..the timing is perfect..The moon is full and you can see the redness of the rose as they start swaying with the wind...Keith looks amazed to what she is seeing right now...I gently held her hand and tuck her hair on her ear...