Chapter 22- The Answers [PART 1]

Start from the beginning

"Don? Like, Dan & Don?" RB said with a surprised look on his face, as if he remembered something from his past.

"Oh, you're starting to remember, Lucas? I knew it. My power isn't good with people of age above 30." He, or Don, or Uncle Don replied.

"Dan & Don. My childhood friends. Wait, as far as I remember, Daniel's father wasn't the previous he, and I've heard that he is the son of the previous he..." RB said looking confused.

"That means... Grandpa was the previous he?" I asked in disbelief.

He chuckled again. "Nah, I just made rumors about it. But yes, the previous he was like my own father."

He continued with anger in his eyes "My father never loved me like a father should. He always compared to me to Daniel. Everyone always used to say Dan & Don, my name coming second. Hardly ever someone noticed me in the family. Once I was sitting and crying because even though I got a trophy in sports, father compared it to Dan saying he has many more trophies and left me without even saying congrats.

"Then, Uncle Louie, my father's brother came and consoled me and then we became close. A few years after mom and father's death, Uncle Louie showed his true colors and started killing people and went by the name 'he'. At first I tried to stop him, but then he said he'll help me kill Dan, so I joined him and took his place when he died."

I know I shouldn't, but I felt 0.001% bad for him. But that isn't the question, still I don't know why he killed mom when it was nothing connected to her.

"Why did you kill mom then?" I asked.

He glared at me for no reason and said "It's mostly because of Rebecca. I wasn't that bad that I would go to such extent that I would kill my brother. After all, even though no one loved me and everyone loved Dan, he was still my twin.

"But then came Rebecca. She and I were very good friends. Once I asked her to marry me, and she said yes. I was overjoyed. I thought that I would finally get the love that no one ever gave me. But when I took her to my house, she saw Dan and then she broke her engagement with me and married him. No one thought about me as usual, how much hurt I was. Father, as the usual cruel self he was, even told me that I shouldn't create problems between them."

I was left speechless. Dad, mom and he. I never felt that these three actually had a relation. I thought that he had randomly chosen our once-happy family as a target.

He took a sigh and continued, "Then I heard the news that you were born. I became very jealous. Then even Lucas and Lily were happy together. Even Lucas, my one used to be best friend, didn't care about me. For revenge, I somehow managed to find out about Lily's power and took it. I felt a little guilty when I saw her get depressed and weaker, but then I thought about Lucas and again I felt anger built in me. I don't want to say it, but I felt a bit sad when Lily died.

"Eight years later, I heard Rose was born. I got very angry. I used to keep quiet and watch from a distance your happy family. Three years later, on Uncle Louie's death anniversary, I went to his grave and thought about all his wishes. How he taught me to be bold and get justice by killing Dan. So, I decided to kill him. I slowly entered your house and killed Dan with my powers. But my luck, at the same time Rebecca came and shouted, which made Rose start crying and for some reason even Lucy was there. Rebecca glared at me and then slowly, even she died after crying a lot.

"I kidnapped Lucy and Rose and left them somewhere in here. When I went back, I saw you crying in front of your parents. I felt a bit bad, but then again I got selfish and thought about having your special powers which I had found about a few days ago. I took all your special powers and ran away, the guilt slowly forming in me that I'm the reason Rebecca had died. Before leaving, I erased everyone's memory.

"I never had the intention to come back, but then I found out that I'm immortal. But my source of immortality is the presence powers which you have, which were actually Dan's. I thought that if you die, the powers will die too and I'll become mortal. I came back with the mission to just take your power and go back.

"But all of you were again and again running away from me and being in this place again brought back the bad memories I had, and made me get the feeling to kill all of you. I thought of kidnapping Rosella, making each one of you come after her, take Ro's powers and then kill all of you. But then again that small soft part of me felt guilty and then again left for a few days. And now here I am, back with all of you, planning to kill each one of you line by line."

He finished with a long sigh. The whole story has been told. Many of my unanswered questions has been answered. But one more question.

"What about the notes?" I asked.

"I wrote them to confuse you all. I heard the saying 'Curiosity kills the elephant' or something and I thought 'Why not kill you all indirectly?'." He said.

Curiosity kills the elephant? Seriously? And he became so evil just because everyone were partial towards him?

I thought they would be a big reason for him to say that he'll kill all of us nearly a 1000 times like Voldemort, but his reason was just partiality.

I curled my fists in anger as I glared at him. He took my loved ones away from me for a stupid reason.

After this story I came to a conclusion, he is suffering from.bipolar disorder. Yup, definitely.

I've never seen someone stupider than him before. First, he kills everyone. Second, he runs away. Third, he shows up. Fourth, he gave us warning nearly 1437 times that he'll kill us. Fifth, he's such a coward that he doesn't kill us. Sixth, he tells the stupid story and last, he again gives us the stupid warning of killing us.

He turned out to be stupider than Mr. Stupid.

"But what about my cousin?" Emma asked.

... And the second part of the story begins.

---

Hello guys! Finally, the questions have been answered. This chapter was going to be too long, so I decided to make it short by dividing into parts. I hope to update as soon as possible!

This story is coming to an end... *wipes tears* Just thinking about that makes me emotional, I don't know why.

And I know that the answers and all the notes thingy was quite lame and you expected me to create a war in which there's pools of blood or something but sorry no, I'm reminding you again that I'm just 12.

Question time!

Did you expect that to be coming or not? All that Dan & Don thingy? Comment below!

If you love me or this book, click that star below. If you hate me, feel free to comment about it and I promise I won't mind (Well I'll make sure that you're kicked out of my place and stop reading my book)

The Apples have been answered,

~Apple.