Chapter 5- The Secret

~Chapter 5- The Secret ~

"I don't want to go!" I shouted, glaring at my stupid gang.

"Oh, come on. It's gonna be fun."

"And exciting."

"And memorable."

"And beautiful."

"Fun? Exciting? Memorable? Beautiful? Are you serious? Define each and every word." I said, pointing Neil, Nancy, Stacy and James.

Amanda stayed at a distance from us, laughing her heart out as she sees me fighting for justice.

If you haven't guessed yet, I'll tell you. I'm standing here in front of probably the tallest Ferris Wheel in the world in the middle of an amusement park.

My mood had been dull over a week since I saw 'he' at school, so they all decided to pop up at my house on a Saturday afternoon and dragged me to this horrifying place.

"Well, it's a shame that you're in the senior year of high school. Look, fun means a thing that you enjoy doing. It is the opposite of boring. We get fun when we are extremely happy of doing something and-"

"Yeah, I have an A grade report card without knowing the meaning of fun, right? Stupid, I didn't mean to literally define it. I meant, how can you find fun in the tallest Ferris Wheel in the world?" I said in a frustrated tone.

"Tallest Ferris Wheel in the world? Are you serious? You must be kidding, Ro. This is actually the smallest Ferris Wheel for teenagers!" James told while laughing.

"Mommy look, a Werris Fheel! I wanna go there, it looks so fun. Please, mommy, can I go?" A random kid who passed by us was pleading his mom, who looked in her twenties.

"Have little shame, Rosanna. See, this 5 year old kid is begging his mom to let him go, and here is the whole vice-versa going on with a 18 year old girl." Amanda scolds me in an elderly voice.

"Shut up. Dare you call me Rosanna again!" I yelled.

"Rosanna."

Everyone said together before they started laughing which earned many people's attention. They all were whispering to each other saying, "Such a sweet gang", "I miss my gang", "I wish I had friends like them during school" and much more blabbering.

I turned and was ready to stomp away when I felt a heavy feeling in my heart.

Oh my dear apples.

I kept my hand on my chest and froze on my feet. I didn't move, nor did anything.

Sweat started to form on my forehead and I started shivering.

I know what this means.

Neil and Nancy noticed this and came in front of me, asking me what happened all of a sudden.

"He's here." I said less than a whisper.

"Who's he?"

This voice wasn't from my friends. Nah, it isn't RB's or Fearless' either. Then whose voice was this?

"Kate?" The six of us said in shock.

"Who. Is. He?" She repeated emphasising each word.

"Uh-He's. He-ah. He i-is.. My tutor. Yeah, tutor. And... I'm scared because I-I didn't do the ho-homework he gave me. Yeah, I didn't do homework."

I mentally slapped myself. Me and my stupid excuses. It's so obvious that I'm lying-

"It's so obvious that you're lying, silly." Kate said with her dark eyes.