Chapter 22- The Answers [PART 1]

~Chapter 22- The Answers [PART 1]~

I felt pain, lots of pain in my head. I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't. Have I fallen asleep in the cabin?

Then I realized I'm not lying in a bed, but instead I'm tied to a tree in some place.

Where am I?

I finally managed to open my eyes, to meet with a wide open place.

Wait, is this the Dark Valley?

"Ah, Ro. Welcome, I've been waiting for you to wake up."

That stupid, idiot, useless-

Anyway, saying things about him won't change his personality or anything.

But wait, what am I doing here and why is he here?

I looked around to see everyone from the RP tied to a tree with a rope.

But what broke my heart was the fact that Rose was crying and she was tied to a tree very far away from me.

"So, well, since Ro has woken up, let me begin my answering session."

Answering session? What kind of a answering session?

Oh. Now I remember everything. He had come and then done something from his powers which made all of us faint and now we're here.

"First let me clear your doubt that's been lying in that big empty vessels of yours. You all saw the vision of the dead people because you'll be joining them soon." He said while grinning.

"So, to begin with, let me reveal my face." He started as he removed his mask.

My curiosity level shot up to 100 as I saw the familiarity of my dad in his face.

"Why do you look like dad?" I asked.

He chuckled before answering, "Impatient as always, Ro. I was getting there. I'm the twin brother of Daniel."

Okay... Twin brother of dad...

Wait, WHAT?!

How many more things are to be revealed in my life?

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I stood still in shock.

"Shocked, aren't you? My dear niece." He said grinning, emphasizing on the word niece.

I glared at him and said, "You really don't have any shame, do you? You killed your own brother and his wife. Why did you kill them? You didn't even think of Rose. She was just a kid and needed mother's love and father's care more than me."

His face became a little serious. Then he smirked and said, "What makes you think I killed them? You have any proof?"

I let out a humorless laugh and said "Oh please. Did the CD members who you killed because they let out your truth lied? And don't forget that you only erased half of RB's memory, which means he still remembers the time of Aunt Lily's death. And RB remembered that scene very well when you happen to meet him after her death and you told him that you first killed my parents and now her."

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Wow, I was just checking on you. Looks like you have good memory. Thank goodness I took away Lily's rare power and erased your memories, so you don't happen to remember your special powers and childhood."

"The question still stays, he-whose-name-none-knows-and-goes-by-the-name-he. Why did you kill my parents?"

He pretended to be horrified and slapped his forehead and said "Oh! How stupid me. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Don Madison."