"Where is that kid? Cathy!!" she slowly turned towards her husband and fear passed through her brown eyes.

"I..I..d..d..don..don't know George" She stammered while looking at him. He took another step towards her.

"Scot has seen YOU with him" he squatted to come to her eye level and she turned away from the bed so that he couldn't see the boy under the bed.

"Darling I have met him once when he came up. I don't know where has he gone after that." She explained herself.

"Oh really?? Then you also must be unaware that he was hiding behind your seat" she gulped down the sweat formed in her mouth.

"WHERE IS THAT BASTARD? TELL ME NOW" he roared on top of his voice and she flinched.

"I don't know darling. I swear on god!! I really don't know" her eyes brimmed with tears.

"So you won't tell. Okay" his eyes were blood shot. He unbuckle his belt and sway it in air.

"Please don't beat me George. Please!! I don't know anything about him" She folded her hands and pleaded him.

"Thwak" the leather hit her fair skin on her left arm and left a mark. Her right hand quickly reached the attacked spot in response.

"Please No" the leather belt has touched her at several places leaving a burning pain on the spot and bring out a scream from her mouth.

"I will kill that boy as soon as I spot him but YOU definitely need a lesson for your act." He threw the belt away in the room.

"But what have I done" She asked while crying in pain.

"What have you done?? you really don't know" he dig two fingers in her cheeks and pulled her face near his face.

"When you have seen that my men are chasing that boy then why did you let him hide behind you" His eyes were blazing with anger.

"I..I am sorry. Please forgive me" she pleaded him but he didn't listen her.

He dragged her towards the bed and tore her beautiful dress. The gown fell in front of little's boy eyes and he saw pair of white legs which were trembling. Then comes the pair of trousers and her screams. He peeked a little from the bed around the bed and when his gaze landed on the big mirror of the dressing table, he wished that somehow he becomes blind or he lose his memory.

She has been tossed, torn and slapped many times. When he is done with her, he has made a peg for himself and then drank the whole bottle in ten minutes. He repeated his cruel act again and the boy silently cried on his helplessness. He felt like someone has pierced his heart and stomped it at the same time. The englishman has sprawled on the bed in his drunken state which has stopped her torture. The sobs has filled the room and it stopped after 10 - 20 minutes.

The little boy seen the white pair of legs once again which were get covered quickly by the comforter. She bent down and gestured him to come out. The little boy get startled by her appearance. She has small cut on her upper lip, bruised cheek, her beautiful hair was covering half of her face. She has bite mark on her upper neck and god knows how many marks were concealed underneath the comforter. She wiped his tears with her trembling finger and he hugged her tightly to comfort her, to reduce her pain. She cried some more and then looked at the window.

"Go now" He wiped her tears with his little fingers and then reached towards the center table where a jug of water was kept. He poured some water in a silver glass and then brought it to her lips. She sipped the water and more tears rolled down on her bruised cheek.

"Memsahib, mat roiye!! Keede padenge is harami ko. Jis hath se isne apko mara hai, ek din wahi hath gal jayenge (Memsahib, please don't cry. Worms will house this bastard's body. This same hand which has beaten you will melt away one day)" He looked at the man with disgust and then move towards the window.