Pack Meeting

I guess I ended up falling asleep somehow. I am woken up by my mom trudging down the stairs and loudly clearing her throat at my. 

I'm laying on something warm. Whatever it is, it is the best pillow ever. I open my eyes to see that my head is actually resting on Logan's chest. Logan's very, comfy, warm chest.

I completely forgot about him. 

I look up at my mom and quickly sit up, embarrassed. 

"I didn't realize he was sleeping over." She says, accusingly. 

"Honestly, neither did I." My face is burning with redness, and Logan is still fast asleep. "I guess he just forgot to go home..."

"Should I ask if anything happened between you two?" She motions her finger between us. Does she mean...

"EWW MOM NO!" I almost scream at her. Logan wakes with a start and looks around. 

"Oops." He says. "I guess I fell asleep."

                                                                      ***

My mom leaves for work around eight o'clock. Logan and I are eating breakfast. Me, cereal. Him, of course, pop tarts. Two packages.

"So your mom" He says looking at me. "Thought we... You know..."

I choke on my spoonful of Lucky Charms.

"Oh my God, you heard?"

"Of course, what did you think I was actually sleeping?" He asks like I should have already known that.

"Well, I guess you are a pretty good fake- sleeper."

He smirks.

"By the way-" He says. "Am I a good pillow?" 

I stop chewing and stare at him. I feel heat rushing through my whole body, from my toes to my ears. Pure embarrassment. 

I don't reply, instead just sitting there all red. I have to think of something good to say. I almost smirk. Got it.

"Well," I say, cocking my head to the side. "I must say, all your chest flab does make an extraordinary pillow." Now I smirk.

His jaw drops, but quickly closes. He raises his eyebrows. "Oh, you wanna go there?"

Logan stands up from his chair. I don't understand what he's doing until in one swift motion, he pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it aside. 

I stare at his bare chest in awe. I can't help it, either. I didn't even know it was possible for a boy my age to be that toned. He has and eight-pack. 

A freaking eight-pack. 

I just continue to stare, partially in disbelief, partially because it is extremely attractive. 

Logan walks over to me with swift steps, and lowers his face down to mine. He leans in, and I don't know what to expect. Whatever I was expecting, it definitely wasn't for him to stick out his tongue and lick from my right cheek, across my nose, and then my left cheek. 

I don't even know what to think about this. 

"Logan!" I yelp. "That is disgusting!" 

He smirks again before picking up his shirt from behind him and pulling it over his head again. While he does this, though, he is facing away from me. That means I get an absolutely great view of his perfect back. 

                                                                                          ***

"I still can not believe you licked my face." I say to Logan, laughing a little. 

"Well," He winks, "start believing."

I laugh, and continue to walk. We are walking downtown to go out for breakfast, even though we already ate. Logan was still hungry after four pop-tarts.

"Logan?" I ask, remembering the man at school yesterday. 

"Yeah?"

"At school, yesterday, I was eating outside. Someone came up behind me." I stop talking for a second. "He said that I was much more beautiful than you had told him and that it would be a shame if he had to kill me..."

Logan stops walking abruptly. "Did you see his face?"

"No, he came up behind me and I was too scared to turn around."

Logan grabs my hand and starts pulling me away. "We need to tell Tristan, now." He lets go of my hand and I follow him. I have never been to Tristan's.

I follow Logan down a few roads, but am confused when he suddenly turns off the road and into the woods. There is no path, just woods. 

I don't question him, though. 

We walk for about a mile before Logan stops. "Okay." He says. "I have to shift so I can call for Tristan." I nod. 

Logan's features change into his were-wolf's, his eyes now yellow, his face covered in hair and his canines now pointed. His fingernails extend in claws. 

Logan pulls his head back and lets out a howl. It is loud, but only lasts for ten seconds or so. 

He changes back and sits on the leaf covered ground. "It shouldn't be long now."

I sit beside him and watch my breath in the cold air. I shiver a bit.

"You cold?"

I nod.

Logan reaches his arms out and pulls me into him. His body heat envelopes me and I sigh contently. 

"Thank you." I whisper.

In about five minutes, Tristan arrives with Phoenix close behind him. "What's up, love-birds?" Tristan says. 

I blush and pull away from Logan. "She was cold." He said. "Plus," Logan says," You're one to talk." His eyes flick to Phoenix and then back to Tristan.

"Shut up." Tristan mutters. "What did you call us for, anyways?"

"Well," Logan says, "Someone threatened Cody's life." 

"Do you know who?" Tristan asks.

"No, but some how they know me."

"How is that?" 

"Logan looks to me. "You tell him what the guy said."

I meet Tristan's eyes. "Something along the lines of 'You are even more beautiful than Logan says. It would be a shame if I had to kill you.' " I mutter. 

Tristan's eyebrows scrunch. 

"I guess we're going to have to find this guy, and take care of him."

By the way he says  "take care of", I am pretty sure Tristan means kill...