***PROLOGUE***

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

--

***A/N:Hi guys well just wanna say that this Update isn't one of the chappies of this story...

Well as you can see this is the REAL prologue cause the past prologue of this story was actually a mistake...I didn't have time to change it and now i also dont even know how so i just decided to insert the REAL ONE here...

So here goes...

I hope this goes well and i hope you folks will love it...

And oh by the way this time ill really be needing your help BIG TIME so heres the thing i would like you guys to comment down if which one is much better the past or the present???and why???...

PLEASE KINDLY COOPERATE WITH ME GUYS HUHUHU... (>﹏<)(ㄒoㄒ) T^T/// ╥﹏╥

--

♪♬♔♚♡♛♕♬♪

TILL MY HEART BEAT ENDS:PROLOGUE

In our lives we will meet two kinds of people...

One,who would hurt us and break us down to pieces,bits by bits until nothing good in us will remain....It would make us feel pain,hell,depression and complete breakdown...

While the other will be the one you could build us up once again,whom can put the pieces back together, and lastly whom can make us feel special and can give us a reason to live another day every single day that passes by our way...

But whatever we do to get rid of the one who'll be the root of our destruction we can never remove something that has been already a part of who we are...

Cause lets just say it this way...

If that person is already gone then what's left for the other person to fix,heal and mend???...

The other person would lose his/her meaning once mawala ang isa...

Para lang yang dalawag daliri at both ends of a rubber band na kung aalis at bibitaw ang isa ay masasaktan lang nang sobra-sobra ang naiwan mag-isa...