-Chapter20-

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

--

***A/N:Hi guys sana mag enjoy kayong magbasa nang chappie na 'to hehehe...Anyways please do drop off your comments about this chappie at para naman may maidedecate na akong chappie nang story ko hehehe...

Pipili po ako nang limang lucky peps with the sweetest and cutest comments on this chappie and the following chaps...

So please do stay tuned and keep reading and read on hehehe...

#TMHBE ❤❤❤❤❤

--

---*Author's POV*---

Well its already the 6th day of October,which is Friday,the last day of the weekend...

Chloie,Anica,Nathan,Matthew along with Jayvee were at their school's Cafeteria during lunch time.As they walked inside the Cafe they roamed their eyes to see if they could find any vacant seats perfect for the five of them...

But ended up failing due to the crowd inside the Cafe...

Chloie and Jayvee decided to volunteered to look for a table leaving Anica behind with the two to order their food...

So since Anica didn't really have a choice since her best friend had already left her alome with the two she then just rolled with it like it was nothing and besides ano naman ang kailangan niyang alalahanin???...

Its not like Nathan and Matthew we're bad people---which their definitely aren't...

Not even a bit...

So Anica just ordered her usual---as always... along with her best friend's usual which is a cheese burger with fries on the side,a chocolate sundae and a diet cola...

'These has a lot of carbs' thought Anica saying a matter-of-fact

But even though Chloe sometimes eats a lot she never gain even a single itty bitty pound...

Chloe actually has a stunning body figure that a girl would definitely die just trying to have it...

She has the perfect curves and body figure just like what a model has,she has the elegance and posture of a fairytale princess,and lastly she has all the personality which an angel owns and that was the reason why a lot of people had liked her ever since yet there we're also some people who envy her that they could even back stab her anytime they want without her even knowing...

Chloe was the type of person who really doesn't mind if anyone back stabbed her but she can't deny the fact that she also get hurt knowing that even though she already tried her best to impress everyone around her yet there we're still some people who despised her...