-Chapter19-

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

***A/N:Hi guys thank you nga pala sa mga reads niyo aaawwwiiee ang babait niyo naman hehehehehe...so anyways guys HAPPY READING ^____^...

LIKE

.

VOTE

.

COMMENT

.

READ

.

&

SHARE

Bawal ang mga naka simangot dito guys ha???... :PPP

--

---*Author's POV *---

Nang dahil sa pagtawag ni Anica sa dalawa ay napalingon na din sa direksyon niya sina Chloe and Colin na naka kunot ang noo...

"Can i speak with you both for a moment???" agad namang bungad sa kanila ni Anica as she walked towards where the both of them we're standing...

Nagkatinginan naman sina Chloe at Colin with full of curiosity on their faces pero ilang minuto din ang lumipas ay they both then finally agreed and followed Anica as she walked her way out of the crowded room...

But before they could get leave the room they both still were able to hear Era along with the other officers talking about what they should do on the day that everyone in the campus had been waiting for---The Prom Night Ball that'll be held on the month of December...

They both just quietly followed Anica walking ahead of them...

Tapos nakita nalang nila na huminto na din sa tapat ng office nang Student Body Council (which they three are also a part of) at agad na hinarap sila...

"I want you both to tidy up our office especially the shelves at pagkatapos niyong dalawa dito ay pwede na din kayo makakauwi.Here are the keys at para kayo na din ang magsasara nang office.If ever you'll need anything else I'll be at the English Department.*she then paused as she turned her attention to Chloie and said*And oh Chloe,you'll be sleeping over at my house later me and the girls have something inportant to tell you so ill be expecting you to be there before 6 o'clock.Well then I wish the best of luck to the both of you"she then said after she handed them the keys as she winked at the two na mukhang napako sa kanilang kinatatayuan...

They both then stayed like that for a few minutes but later then recovered from their shock...

At napabuntong hininga nalang din si Chloe with the thought of what her friend just told them to do...