Chapter two

The months went by in a rather slower pace that he expected. Kakashi had a rather difficult time trying to help his daughter live in his village.

She was not use to the people there. They were different in more ways than one. Her features were enough to give a different vibe as her people were the same as her, just different types of animals. So, moving into her father's village had given her a new feel as his people were not use to seeing so often a Kurayamigakure shinobi in their village.

Their village may have had a peace treaty and alliance but not always will you see their shinobi in the village or vice versa.

Chidori, after the attack, could not sleep or eat properly. She was new to all this. The people there would look at her differently and it scared her. She made used a similar mask to her father and had used bandages to cover her left eye.

Due to the people's stares, it had taken her quite a while to get use to walking around the village and just overall relaxing. Kakashi had a hard time dealing with it as he had missions to do and her uncle Katori could not take care of her since he had to tend to kurayami's aid.

So, Kakashi had thought of something.

"Just be... gentle... she is quite... shy..." Kakashi tried to ease the rather determined gakusuei and sensei. They were both rather excited to fully meet the young girl. "She's still a bit... shaken..." his tone made them a but less hyper as they were starting to understand what the girl might have been going through.

Kakashi entered the home and was quickly greeted by a hug to the belly. Her short white hair stuck out like her father. Her tail wagged crazily as she acted like a puppy waiting for her master.

"I've got some people I want you to meet." He said slowly as Lee and Gai took a step inside, looking at her curiously. "This is your uncle Gai." Kakashi tapped on Gai as he flashed a smile. "And this is his student, Rock Lee." Lee waved at her and took a step forward.

"They will accompany you if I'm on a mission." Kakashi explained softly as she looked up and nodded. "How about you and Lee do something together? Gai and I will... um... bond."

She gave a small smile and they were off, exploring Konoha and all the nicer place to go. Lee, to Kakashi's surprise, has managed not to scare her off with his rather loud trait that he got from Gai. He was gentle and was rather quiet when with her.

This made Kakashi's job better as it made things work a bit better. Whenever he would be off, either the two would accompany her and maybe even join her when they would train.

Kakashi had given them permission to do so as he would soon train her properly as well, which was sooner than expected. She had asking him to teach her after a day watching Lee's squad training.

Kakashi was both rather proud and disappointed at the thought but nevertheless, obliged with her request.

"Chidori!" Kakashi called down from the first floor, cooking their breakfast. "Breakfast!" He said in a yawn as he was not use to this early morning routine but it was Chidori's special day since it was going to be the first day she walks into the academy and is given a group to work with. Kakashi just hopped that it was either with him or someone trust worthy.

They ate in silence and had left the house quite early. The two were sinilar in some ways as features. Her hair was a bit whiter but had the same upwards hair. She liked reading and was also rather mysterious. Her eyes and wolf features came from her mother.

As usual, they had bumped into the green duo in a more literal sense.

"I apologize!" Lee exclaimed and he quickly helped her up and dusted her off. "I apologize greatly if I was in your way, Chidori chan!"