11

"Jiminie do you have something to eat?", Taehyung whined.
"No"
"Hyung! Please I'm hungry too!", Jungkook pocked his arm.
"Than go home"
Taehyung pounted and shook his head.
"You just told us yesterday that we are spending to much time all alone, so here we are spending time with you",he slung his arm around Jimins arm.
Jimin signed and turned his head looking at Yoongi. He sat on the couch,his eyes focused on his phone.
Actually they wanted to do something alone this evening but eventually the couple decided to visit Jimin.
"Yeah but I ..uhm had plans with Yoongi", Jimin said.
The older looked up .
Taehyung raised an eyebrow.
"Oh really?" He asked Yoongi.
Yoongi nodded slowly than sneaked a look at Jimin , before acting busy with his phone again.
"What have you planned?"Jungkook smiled at Jimin.
Jimin shook his head.
"Nothing special..."
Taehyung frowned
"So if it's not special.... than why can't we just hang out all together?"
Jimin opened his mouth to respond but Yoongi put his phone down ,heaving a loud sign.
"... I wanted to talk with Jimin about something serious and you guys are just annoying, why can't you annoy Jimin tomorrow, huh?"
Jimin blinked  and suppressed his smile.
He didn't expect Yoongi to lie his friends just to spend time with him alone.
Or did he really wanted to say something serious?
Taehyung let go of Jimin arm and grapped onto his boyfriends instead. 
"Mmpf" he made a rude gesture towards yoongi and dragged Jungkook out of the room. The poor boy tried to say something apologising but Taehyung cut him off by slamming the door shut.
Seconds past in silence , than Yoongi bend over.
Jimin first thought he was I pain or something but than Yoongi burst out in laughter.
"This boy is full of drama, oh gosh"
He only realised after a while that Jimin wasn't laughing with him.
He stopped laughing eventually and leaned over , slightly touching Jimins arm.
"Something wrong?"
Jimin glanced down at Yoongi hand.
"Do you really wanted to talk about something serious? "

Yoongi laughed , leaning back on the couch again.
"Check if they're really gone" he just said .

"Uhm"
Jimin stood up and walked over to the door.
"Are they gone?!"
"Not yet honey! I'm driving them home! Do you want me to buy you something to eat on the way back?"
"Uhm n-"
"Say yes" Yoongi said.
Jimin was confused but still did as said.
"Yes , Yoongi wants something too , just buy whatever you want , we'll be fine! "
"Alright honey! "
Jimin smiled but waited until he heard the front door close , before closing his door and facing Yoongi again.
Yoongi smirked.
"So?"Jimin started to feel uncomfortable "What do you want to talk about"

Yoongi growled and threw his head back.
He stretched on the couch and waved Jimin towards him.
"Just come sit on my lap for a while"
Jimin gasped,  stunned first.
Than he grinned.
He walked back to Yoongi , with slow steps. He took his shirt off, throwing it in a corner somewhere. 
He didn't remember deciding to do that but he was pleased by the expression on Yoongis face.

"Stop teasing and come here already!"
Jimin grinned and made his last step to Yoongi.
But instead of sitting down on the olders lap , he just pushed him aside and laid down next to him.
Jimin laughed,  knowing that he was driving the older crazy.
"I came here to talk"
Yoongi gave up and rolled over , sitting on Jimin himself.
He blushed.
"I'm the older one, you know and I feel like I should control this... not you!"
Jimin grinned.
"Yeah but I have the bigger thighs and the nicer butt"
Yoongi laughed, his whole body moving. He didn't noticed that he also moved his hips until he heard Jimin groan,  because obviously he sat directly on Jimin bulge.
"Maybe I should keep on cracking bad jokes", he said, his voice a bit deeper than usual.
Yoongi liked his lips , than grinned.
"No need for that ", he placed his hands on Jimins bare chest, rolling his hips , this time on purpose.  He kept looking on Jimins face, to know if he was doing things right.
Jimin just closed his eyes and slit his hands slowly up Yoongis thighs.
Both boys were hard already.
Jimins breaths became uneven and he started moaning.
Yoongi leaned over and kissed the plumb lips he loved so much.
Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck.
And because they moved they position now , Yoongi was rubbing his own clothed member against Jimins.
They kiss heated up and Yoongi kept moving his hips.
Jimin grapped his butt hard and whispered into Yoongis ear, his hot breath against his sensitive skin, sended chills down Yoongis spine.
"You cannot imagine how hot you look right now-" he licked over Yoongis earlobe before biting.
Yoongi whined slightly at the rough action.
He felt himself getting to his climax.
He moaned out Jimins name, panting heavily.

And than he literally jizzed in his pants.
But Jimin also did, a few moments later.
Yoongi rolled off Jimin and tried to regain his normal breath.
And just because it felt so odd and releasing at the same time , they started laughing.

(I haven't slept this night... I've been up the whole fucking night guys... I need coffee RIGHT NOW)

I NEED JESUSSSS