03

Yoongi

Days past and Jimin got used to being single.
At least he tried.
He hung out with Jungkook and Taehyung after school and went to dance lessons with Hoseok.
Although he never asked Yoongi to hang out.
Things become awkward between them.
Yoongi could feel his best friend starring at him during lessons or in the Cafeteria.
But they stopped talking. Youna was better friends with Yoongi than Jimin, so Yoongi spend his free time at her classroom.
He felt like it was his fault that the couple broke up.

"Wtf Yoongi ,of course it's not your fault!"
Youna snaped at him.

The two were standing in front of the hair dyes in the grocery store near their school.
Yoongi just signed and stared at the colours in his hands.
Silver, pastel pink and lavender.
"Well?"
Youna was holding a new tube of her lemon green hairdye.

Yoongi bit his lips then nodded slowly and shoved the pastel pink and lavender back to its places.
Youna smiled and pushed him to the cashier.

.
.
.
.
.

"Stop touching me"
Yoongi growled.
Hoseok took back his hands and threw them up like he was arrested.

Yoongi was in a really bad mood today even though his hair with its new color was on fleek.

Eri gave him a bunch of Jimins things at the bus station this morning. The first thought Yoongi had , was how terrible she looked. Dark circles around her eyes. And her fingernails bitten down.
Jimins once told him that she had that habit every time something was bothering her.

"Thats all I have. I mean ... Uhm ..Tell him I'll keep his grey sweater."
She said,her voice trembling

"Why can't you just give this to him?' Yoongi replied confused. He felt guilty again.

Eris expression changed. She almost seemed hysterical.

"God dammit, Yoongi! Because I can't!You guys are best friends, right?!"

Yoongi gulped.
He wasn't sure if they were friends either.
It didn't felt like that.
But he nodded anyway

Taehyung forced Yoongi to sit at their normal cafeteria table later on.
So his mood got even worse.

After 30 seconds Hoseok touched his hair again.
"You better stop or I will.." Yoongi hissed.
Youna cut him of with a grin.

"Hoseok let me sit on your lap."

Hoseok looked disappointed for a second then he just nodded and wrapped his arms around her after she sat down.
Everytime he did something annoying Youna did this to calm him down. And Hoseok never refused.
Of course not.

Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief and turned to Taehyung and Jungkook to tell them about what happened at the bus station.

"Jimin is at home anyway", Jungkook replied.

"Oh? I thought he is just late for lunch" Taehyung said.

"He wasn't in class today you ignorant."

"Don't call me that !"

"What should I call you than"

"Jagiya."

"You didn't deserve that, you dumb ass", Jungkook laughed, blushing anyway.

"I have only eyes for your pretty smile that's why I didn't noticed it", he grinned and stood up.

Yoongi bumped his head against the table and Youna giggled.
Hoseoks face was hidden in her hair.