04

Jimin

Yoongis breaths became uneven.
His eyes closed. One hand clenching his sheets and the other pulling Jimins hair.
Jimin was leaving hickeys all over his neck while sitting on top of him.
He kept remembering that day he caught Yoongi in his room while pleasuring himself.
He wanted to see it again. His best friend ,panting with flushed cheeks while starring into his eyes.
He wanted to hear him moan again.
Wanted to see his whole body tensed ,waiting desperate for relieve.
He rolled his hips, rubbing his crotch against Yoongis.
His hyung gasped for air.
He could feel Jimins hot breaths on his skin. He bit nibbled on Yoongis earlobe causing the older to moan.
He kept rolling his hips.
Yoongis pants were already uncomfortable tight.
His hands were traveling down to Jimin butt.
He squeezed it.
Jimin laughed huskily and let his hand slip under Yoongis shirt.
Silky soft skin under his fingers.
"Yoongi"
He sat up.
Yoongis cheeks were bright red.
"Y-yes?"
Jimin cupped his face and leaned forward.
He captured Yoongis lips and while they were kissing his hand was unzipping the olders pants.
Yoongi slung his arms around Jimins neck and kissing back hungrily.
He couldn't help it but moan into the kiss as he felt Jimin touching his hard member.
That was when Jimin deepened the kiss, their tongues fighting .
Jimins hand took out Yoongis dick and slightly began to stroke it.
Yoongi broke the kiss to suppress his moans and turned his head.
"Let me hear you" ,Jimin whispered in his ear.
Yoongi shook his head.
But Jimin doesn't capitulate and began to suck on his collarbone while pumping faster instead.
Yoongi threw back his head , this time moaning Jimins name.
"Ah Jimin~"
His moans became louder and his sheeks and ears a darker shade.
Jimins loved it.
Yoongi suddenly arched his back.
"I-ah I can't hold it any... longer"
Jimin attached Yoongis pink swollen lips. He bit into his bottom lip.
This was to much for Yoongi. He cum all over Jimins hand and his shirt.
Jimin grinned while watching the other panting.
He licked the cum of his hand.
Yoongi was watching him licking his lips , still gasping for air.
"I love you"
Jimin looked up.

"Jimin wake up , for God sake!!"
Somebody shook his shoulder.
He dozed off in class .
Everybody was staring at his.
His cheeks turned red and he hide his obvious boner, crossing his legs.
Taehyung, a few rows behind him, made a crappy joke about sum dude passing their classroom so everybody's attention switched to him.
Jungkook, next to him gave him that worried "you should sleep more at night"-look but he also grinned because of course he saw Jimins boner.
It's been months know since Jimins started having wet dreams about his best friend. But they got more detailed after the incident.
And they got more often.
Also Jimin caught himself thinking about having sex with Yoongi while sitting next to him, having lunch with him , talking to him or just looking at him.He even borrowed a yaoi manga from Jungkook and imagined Yoongi and himself as the main characters.
He talked to Taehyung and Jungkook about the wet dreams , ofcourse not mentioning Yoongi. They told him that maybe he was turning gay or that he was bi all the time.
And that scared the hell out of Jimin.
It's not like that he is against homosexuality.
I just , I don't like BOYS....in general. I like Yoongi and only him.

The ball rung 10 minutes later and Jimin rushed to the toilets to get rid of his uncomfortable problem.
He met Jungkook and Taehyung a few minutes later at his locker.

His next class was P.E and he was definitely not ready to see Yoongi change in front of him. Watching his muscles extend and seeing his pale skin in contrast with his pink nipples.
God dammit , Jimin. FOCUS!!
"Uhm guys , I'm not in the mood for PE right now... Tell the teacher I got sick ,okay?"
Taehyung nodded.
"See you later than", Jungkook waved at him as the couple turned around a corner.
Jimin made his way to the nurse.
But in the room were the nurse normally sits was nobody expect Yoongi ,sitting on the bed.

Oh hell no

Lame
I'm listening to nct u 7th sense right now and tbh ... On purpose🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌞
Ok.
Bye

JESUS CHRIST
HobiTheHoe