The Final Chapter!

Marco's eyes fluttered open as he was met with Star's beautiful smiling face, just as the sleepy morning sunlight shone through the window.
"Morning Star..." he said, kissing her forehead, wanting to remember what happened yesterday for the rest of his life.
"Morning, Safe Kid...You were really crazy last night, you know that?..." she replied, snuggling into the crook of his neck.
"S-Sorry...I sort of lost control..."
"Y-You don't have to be, it felt magical and I really enjoyed myself...I should probably stop calling you, Safe Kid though; you were way too dangerous!"
"I-I suppose you shouldn't...so, Star, do you want to do it again? R-Right now?"
The blond blushed and kissed her boyfriend's lips.
"O-Only one round, okay? We have to get up soon..."
"O-Okay, just one round..."

Just as the lovers lips connected for the upteenth time, the bedroom door flew open!
"Oh my god! You guys actually did it!" Sear exclaimed, as she walked in the room, looking extremely excited.
Star and Marco pulled away and tried to hide themselves from Star's twin.
"S-Sear! Get out already!" The princess exclaimed, but her doppleganger was smiling like a fangirl who had just seen her favourite ship come about!
"You two were really going at it last night, huh?" She said, smiling wryly. "I could hear you both from my room!"
"Y-You could?" Marco asked, realisation slapping him in the face.
"Yeah! It sounded really intense too! I honestlly wanted to join in, but I knew that Star wouldn't let me..."
"That's only natural, Sear! It was an act of l-love between Marco and me!" The blond replied, blushing.
"Oh? But I'm also Marco's lover, Star! I guess it's my turn now, right?"
Sear threw herself on top of the half naked bruenette and stole a quick kiss from his lips!
"Don't worry, Marco...I promise to make you feel a whole lot better than Star did!" She said, smiling.
"Hey! You can't just do that!" Star protested, not really sure if Sear was joking or being serious.
"Why not? It was my idea to get you into the hot spring in the first place, Star!"
"Y-Yeah, I know that and I'm thankful for it...but I still can't let you take Marco like that!"
"Hehehe! I knew you'd say that! Let's make it a compeition then!"
"Hm...well, it sounds like fun..."
"It is! Whoever seduces Marco first, gets him to themselves!"
"Okay, you're on!"
Whilst the Safe Kid knew that while it only seemed like Star and Sear were joking, he knew that they were 101% dead-serious!
It was going to be a very long semester for our protagonist!

Echo Creek High's trip to the beach was coming to an end. The students were to leave the following morning, so the hotel had made a barbeque as a way of saying goodbye to them.
Marco, Star, Sear and all of their friends enjoyed chatting, eating good food with their friends and dancing to some amazing music that Jackie had prepared.
But to the inmates of Room 23, the highlight of their day was the night-time fireworks display on the beach.
The exploding variation of colours, painting the sky was beautiful to watch and it left them all speechless...

But they weren't the only ones watching the fireworks that night...

"Hm...Such magnificent fireworks tonight, Tom" Toffee said, as watched the celebration from a cliff overlooking the beach.
"They sure are" the redhead replied, simply. "But they won't be as beautiful as my revenge on Marco Diaz..."
"Or when I finally steal Star Butterfly back for my record company..."
Both of the villans turned to one another and smiled, shaking hands.
"I look forward to working with you..." they both said in unison, just as the last firework fizzled out in the night sky...

Annnnnd that's it! This story is offically over!

I really had a lot of fun writing this book and I'm glad so many people liked it! Thanks to you guys, the TPIMOTI (The Princesses I Met On The Internet) is actually the most popular book I've ever written on Wattpad! :)

Well, I just hope that just as many people or more, enjoy the second book when I release it! :)
So, thank you all so much for your support and I couldn't have done this without you!

Well, I'll see you amazing readers in the next book!
Later! *high fives every reader before walking off*