I hover over him and I begin to throw punches at his face as he lays on the ground in pain.

This is for all the times he's treated me like shit and I allowed him to do it.

I get up and I begin to kick him in the stomach as people cheer behind me. Having boot heels on makes it harder to kick, but the heel is what hurts the most.

"Stay...the...fuck...away...from...her" I say with each kick.

-----

Ethan's POV

"Ethan!" I see Grayson run towards me and I turn to face him.

"What?"

"Malia's in a fight" I feel panic rush through me and I run behind Grayson as he leads the way.

He opens the doors and we see a crowd of students. I shove and push through everyone and I stop when Grayson places his hand in front of me.

I see Malia kicking Kendall in the stomach and he hovers over him as she punches him in the face.

"Gray we need to do something!"

"What do we do?" We were both panicing and didn't know what to do. I hated feeling defenceless.

Kendall somehow pushes Malia off and she lands in the floor as he grabs her. Everyone begins to yell at Kendall not to hit her and I feel my heart beating faster and faster as a cold sweat runs down my face.

He slaps her and she falls to the ground as she holds her cheek.

Everything seems like it's spinning. Like nothing is clear. I can't believe what just happened.

I clench my fists as he picks her up again and he's about to hit her again when I get in and push him off of her.

He comes at me and I grab him by the collar and slam him onto the hard concrete.

Punch after punch, my fists begin to hurt, but that doesn't stop me. 

"Ethan!" It was hard to stop. I ignored everyone in that moment. All I wanted to do was hurt the person who hurt her.

A few other people jump in and they begin to hit him, before finally stopping. I keep going until Grayson pulls me off of him and I don't realize the mess I made until I look at Kendall's body lying unconscious on the floor and Malia's face.

Cameron, Jack and Aaron stand next to her as they look at me and Kendall.

Her face is drained of color, her bright blue eyes had no life in them, her cheeks pale, but her lips were red, a little cut on her bottom lip.

I look at Kendall, who had a blood stains and rips on his shirt, a busted lip, bruised eye, and most likely a broken nose. My fists were red, my blood and his blood stained my hands.

"The principal is coming!" Everyone runs and I quickly run towards Malia, grabbing her hand. Grayson, Jack, Aaron, and Cameron run to a separate car, and Malia and I run to her car.

She quickly opens the car and turns it on. I slam the passenger car door closed and she backs out of the parking lot. She speeds off as the guys follow behind us.

Cars kept honking at us as she began to get distracted. "Malia, switch places with me" I say as I scoot closer to her. I hold onto the wheel and she jumps over me and gets into the passenger seat and I get into the driver seat.

From the corner of my eye, I can see her running her hand through her messy brunette hair as she looks out the window.

My phone rings and I wipe the blood on my black pants and I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Eth, pull up to the gas station. We need to make a stop"

"Alright"

"How's Malia?"

"She's not speaking"

"We'll all talk right now, but just pull into the gas station"

He hangs up and we pull into the gas station. I park and I sigh as we sit in silence.

"I'm gonna get something, do you want anyhing?" She shakes her head and I get close to her. She tenses up as I place a kiss on her cheek. I get out and I walk inside to the mini-market inside.

I head to the restroom and I wash my hands. The blood stains the water as it falls fown the drain. When the blood is finally washed off, I splash my face with water and I dry it off.

When I get out, I grab a bottle of water and a bag of chips. I pay for them and I head towards Malia's car. I open her side of the door and I hand her the water.

"It'll calm your nerves" she takes it a gives me a small smile before looking back down.

I tilt her head up with my finger and she faces me. "I know you're scared, but please don't be scared of me"

Author's Note: I'M BACK! I hope you guys liked this chapter bc I rlly did.

Yesterday was my 15 birthday celebration, but tomorrow is my birthday, but I would like to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! You guys are honestly like my friends, I don't see you guys as 'readers' I see you guys as my friends 💚💙

How did you guys feel about this chapter?

Until Friday! PEACE! ✌