"Just recently, he said he had you wrapped around his finger. Anything that he did you would blush or something"

"Ethan, that was a long ti-"

He presses his lips against mines and he pulls back.

"I don't like him anymore Ethan. I love you" he smiles before looking up at the ceiling.

"I know you do babygirl, I'm just pissed off because of what he kept saying about you"

Indeed he did. He looked frustrated, angry, and kind if sad.

"What did he say?" I hold his hand and he sighs before speaking.

"That he would have fucked you and left you. He just kept going on and on about how he wanted to do things to you and then just leave you hanging there, and I'm fucking pissed off because that's basically what I did to you at the party. I'm trying so hard to be good to you, but I'm just reminded of my mistakes" he squeezes my hand and I turn to face him.

"It's different between you two though Eth"

"No it's not! Do you know how hard it is to hold myself back from saying something? I left you in bed and I went back to partying because all I wanted to do was 'drink and get laid' " I press my forehead against his and I look at him in the eyes.

"Ethan...you came back though" A small smile appears on his lips and I giggle.

"And don't worry about Kendall anymore. He's in the past"

I'll worry about Kendall later.

-----

The final bell rings, and I lay my back against the wall as I wait for everyone to leave their classes. After a couple minutes, I see Kendall come out and I stand in front of him.

Even though I was 5'9, he was still taller than I was. Just like Ethan.

"Hello LaMont" he winks as he leans against the wall.

"Cut the shit Kendall. I know you've been saying things about me and I want you to stop"

"Sweetheart, I've only been saying the truth. What do you want me to say? I mean just look at you"

"You never fucking said that in middle school. You always lead me on and played me, and now that we're in highschool, suddenly everything changes"

"Stop acting like you don't like what I'm saying about you LaMont. You know you want me to...touch you" he whispers the last part in my ear and he places his hand on my hip.

I'm quick to slap him and he backs off as he holds his cheek with his hand.

"Do me a favor and get the fuck away from Avery too. It's your fault the reason why you two never talk anymore. Your dumbass doesn't know where to give hickey's without getting caught"

"It's her fault for not covering it up!"

I walk up to him and push him as he stumbles back. I grip the collar of his shirt and he stands still with a shocked expression on his face "Last time I recall, you're mouth was on her neck"

He grips my ass and throw a punch to his nose. He falls onto his knees as he covers his now bloody nose. "Once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy"

"I'm gonna fucking get you for this LaMont" he stands up and I knee him in the balls. I grab onto the back of his shirt and I drag him outside where everyone is at.

He's groaning in pain as I push him down onto the floor. Everyone begins to crowd around us and I ignore them. He may be a guy and he may be bigger than I am, but everyone forgets that people have weaknesses.