Fears

Sorry for not updating much. School is finally out now and I'm hoping not to have much writers block.
«»
The large room was horrifying. There was an operation bed in the middle of the room and what looked like bottles of certain body parts. There was a sink full of surgical supplies and then a man standing in the far end of the room.

Elizabeth took a sharp breath and stifled a scream, even though she probably couldn't have screamed if she did. She turned around to run away but the other ma man who had escorted her was gone and the door was locked.

She pressed her body up against the door, hoping she could melt through it like a ghost, but it was no use. She was not a ghost. She was dead. This was a dream. None of this could be happening if she was dead.

"I know you must be afraid," the man in the far corner said. "And confused," he added.

Elizabeth could only stare. He had taken a step forward and she could he wore a surgical glove on only one hand.

"Young child, come sit on this table, and I will bring you back to life."

She froze in place. How did he know she was dead? She didn't even know who this man was.

"I am Dr. Fears. There is no need to be afraid of me."

But she was afraid. She did not know what to do. She slowly looked around the room in desperate need of a way to get out. No vents. No windows. And only one door that is strong metal. Her heart— if it were beating— would have probably stopped and she would've died with a heart attack right there from claustrophobia.

"If you listen to what I say and make this easy, it will most likely hurt less, dear. Now, LAY DOWN!" He screamed.

Elizabeth's hand shook and she moved to the table and crawled onto it, looking at the ceiling as she laid down. The man— Dr. Fears— was leaning over her shortly after. He grinned creepily at her and held a knife. Elizabeth— surprising herself— didn't move.