Meeting the Mud-Lover

Start from the beginning

"No! I don't like her!" I cried.

"Eleanor!" Lucius exclaimed. Andromeda nerviously cleared her throat.

"That's okay. I'll just go to my room. It's time I get Teddy, anyway..."

"Nonesense." Lucius replied. "Eleanor is just tired. I will get you some tea. Would you like some tea?"

"That sounds nice, actually. thank you." Her voice still sounded meek.

"I will bring you some. You can wait in teh sitting room, if you would like."

"I would, thank you. But I'll get Teddy first, anyway." she squeezed past us in teh hall and went into one of the rooms off to the side. Lucius started leading me to the kitchen.

"That was very rude of you, Eleanor.' he said once we were there .He started filling the tea kettle.

"She looks like Bellatrix, Lucius! I don't like it! I don't like her!"

"You don't know her, Eleanor." He calmly stated, readying cups.

"I don't care! She looks like Bellatrix! It scares me, Lucius!@ It scares me!" I put my hands in my face, begining to sob.

"Eleanor, listen to me. She's not going to hurt youo. She's very kind." As he said this, I had a feeling that he wasn't elling me something, but I put it into the back of my mind.

"No!"

"Listen to me. You need to calm down. Take a deep breath in-"

"No!"

"Eleanor, breath-"

"No!"

"Breath in!" He snapped. I could tell by his tone that he wans't messing around so I did as he said. "breath out and count to ten."

I began letting the air out of my lungs, and counted in my head-

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten.

-It didnt' make me feel any better.

"I don't know her! I knew Bellatrix was crazy, but I never thought she would try to kill me! She cut me! See!' I liefted up my hair ot reveal the thick, white scar that went from my ear down to my neck. It went up a little bit at the end from where she had pulled back when I had bitten her. "I don't know she's not going to hurt me like that! You don't know that she's not! No one knows!"

"I know," He took my hair and put it back over it. "Because she's a nice person." again, a red flag went up that he wans't elling me something.

""How do you know?" I wimpered. He hesitated, then sighed.

"Eleanor, Andromeda and Narcissa haven't spoken in a long itme. They both lost a sister, and are trying ot bridge the gap between them."

"Why haven't I met her before then? Why haven't you metnioned her before?"

"Different reasons." He tried ot leave it at that, but I wasn't going to let him.

"What aren't you telling me?" I demanded.

"It doesn't matter. What matters is-"

"Tell me!" I demanded gagain. He let out an annoyed sigh.

"Fine. We haven't spoken to her because she married a Muggle-Born. Her daughter fought for the Order of the Pheonix. She was on teh oppposite side of the War. Now that it's over, we are trying ot fix it. We made a mistake...Eleanor?"

I was quiet for a moment, trying to let this sink in.

She had done the owerst thing you could possible do. She married a Muggle-Born, and to make matters worse, she tainted herself by having a child with the abomination.